Chapter 26

The Cold Mafia Queen

Part Twenty-Six

Jungkook's pov

"We're just going to leave her down there? Mother has obviously gone crazy what if something happens?" I raised my voice at my dad.

"I didn't know it was y/n, but you forget that she's a Mafia Queen and she has been for the past couple of years. She'll be ok."

Why did it have to be my parents though? I still hated the fact that my family played a huge role in killing her parents.

We got to the top and outside of the hideout. "Jungkook! Are you okay?" Jin and the others ran up to me.

"I'm fine hyungs." I reassured them, they all took a deep sigh of relief. But then looked around. "Where's y/n?"

Just then we saw two figures at the door, one was carrying the other and I was scared that it was y/n.

"Y/n??" They came out into the light and it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest, it was y/n carrying my mother "She didn't k-kill her did she?"

She walked in front of me with my mother still in her arms, she put her down "Don't give me that look, I didn't kill her." She laughed.

"Call the police to arrest these people, my agents are already heading back so Curtis will be here soon." She told us.

We called the police and formed a group around her to hide her from them. As my mother was being handcuffed, she punched the officers and grabbed a gun.

She pointed it at me,

"IF I CAN'T HAVE MY SON NEITHER CAN YOU!"

*bang*

We all flinched at the sound of the gunshot, but surprisingly I didn't feel hurt. All I felt was y/n hugging me.

"N-no y/n" I looked down to see her smiling at me, "I love you Koo"

I could feel my legs giving out, wrapping my arms around her. I felt a warm liquid on her back, with my hands shaking I lifted it up to see the red liquid on my fingertips.

"Y/N!" The boys yelled, they gathered around us and y/n just smiled.

"You guys can go home now, you are no longer in danger." She gently smiled at us.

"No, y/n you promised that we could be together after defeating the Lee gang" I cried,

"Angel you can't leave now."

She wiped my tears, and held my cheek. "I'm sorry Koo." with that her hand fell and her eyes closed.

"N-NO Y/N?!" I screamed. Namjoon came down to check her pulse. "She needs help, she's breathing, but barely."

Just then Curtis drove up behind us. "I'm here let's go-" He paused to see who we were all huddled around.

"Y-y/n?" His voice was shaky, we've never heard it like that before. A tear fell down his face and he wiped it off immediately.

"Quickly, get her in the car. We need to get her to the hospital." We nodded and hurried into the car.

"Please my angel, it's going to be okay."

We sped to the hospital, and the nurses took her away.

Author's pov

"What happened?" Curtis asked us.

"She came up with my mom, but when the police were taking them away she got ahold of a gun and tried to shoot me. But y/n got in the way." Jungkook explained.

Curtis sighed, "I figured something like that happened."

The boys looked at him confused. "You figured?"

"Young Master has lost a lot in her life. She went through dark times, darker than you could even imagine. And through that she always puts others before herself."

He then looked at the boys, "And for you guys, she would've risked everything."

"She always looked out for you guys from afar. She was the one who paid for Jungkook's freshman year when he ran away."

"She's so full of compassion, it amazes me how she has been handling the mafia world. It's a dark and scary place, but she still finds her way to shine bright." Curtis continued.

The boys were all so intrigued to learn more about y/n, it was a distraction from the fact that they were still in the hospital.

Curtis told them all sorts of stories, some amazing missions, and her journey throughout the years.

He agreed that there was a change in her when her parents died, but he said that as she got colder, she also thought of those she cared about and that's what stopped her from becoming a cold, ruthless, and violent Mafia Queen.

Then sirens started blaring from the operation room and Jungkook watched as more nurses and doctors went in.

"Doctor what's happening??" He grabbed one of them that exited the room.

"She's flatlining, we need to keep her stable."

They waited for a little longer, until the sirens turned off and the doctors walked out of the room. "We're sorry. We lost her."