Chapter 28

The Cold Mafia Queen

Part Twenty-Eight

Final Part

Author's pov

"Boss there's one more person inside, we can't find him!"

"Who?!" You yelled back, "Seonghan!" You took one last look at your team that was waiting outside of the building.

"You will not come after me and that's an order." You said to them, "Boss what are you talking abou-"

Before they could finish you took off all your weapons to make yourself lighter, and ran into the burning building.

"WAIT BOSS-" one of them yelled, before another agent held him back. She gave us an order, we need to respect it, in case it was her last.

Just then another van came up from behind with the boys and Curtis. "We're here to help the injured agents, we heard the mission went bad." Namjoon said as he stepped out.

All of the boys learned basic first aid, as per your request, because they wanted to be of help and also get an excuse for coming on mission with you.

"Where's y/n?" Jungkook asked. Curtis looked around, then at the agents. He could tell by their faces and the burning building what happened.

"She didn't-" he started, but the agents interrupted. "She did."

"Did what?" The boys asked, still looking around. "She went into the building." Curtis replied.

"THE ONE THAT'S BURNING DOWN RIGHT NOW?" Jin yelled. "What?! Why didn't you stop her?!!" Jungkook shouted at them, on the verge of tears.

"You guys know as well as any of us, when she gives an order, you don't disobey. And she ordered us to not follow her." One of the agents said looking down.

Jungkook was about to punch one of them for not stopping her, but the building collapsed behind them. "NO!!"

"Angel, I just got you back, I can't lose you again." Jungkook said, crying as he fell down to his knees.

Everyone started crying, and bowing their heads down respectfully. Just then a piece of wood came flying towards them.

"Heads down!" You yelled. They all looked up with joy in their eyes as they saw you walking out of the building with a limping Seonghan.

"Angel!" Jungkook exclaimed as he ran towards you picking you up and spinning around with you in his arms. "Don't ever do that again! That scared me!"

Everyone came running after too, making a big group hug. "Jeez, didn't I tell you guys that I won't die that easily?" Causing everyone to laugh.

Timeskip; 5 years later

"Ah I don't remember a time when I wasn't this nervous." You said as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

The long white dress that hugged your curves perfectly, and the gold detailing on the skirt and jewelry. Trying not to cry, you looked at your parents picture that was next to the mirror.

"I hope you are proud of me, you guys." You and Jungkook graduated high school with a tie for valedictorian.

You both moved in together, since Jungkook didn't want to bother his grandma anymore. You both told her that you two were together and she was so happy.

Still visiting her every week, the cafe is doing well and gained the popularity it deserved. A few years later, Jungkook proposed to you with the help of the boys and Curtis.

They all expected me to be the one crying, but Jungkook was the one that cried like a baby about halfway into his speech.

Now it's your wedding day, and you are waiting to finally go out and marry the man that you love. "Ready young master?"

"Ready Curtis." Curtis took your hand, and walked you down the aisle, as the only father figure you've had since you were 15.

You walked up to the altar, and Jungkook was already in tears. The boys of course were his best men, and like any best friends they were laughing at their youngest.

"Hi koo, you look so handsome." You smirked at him, "And you look beautiful, my angel"

The ceremony went on and just like that it was all over. "So kook how does it feel to be a married man?" Tae said punching his shoulder.

"Feels like the most natural thing in the world. I'm glad I finally get to spend my entire life with my angel." He said looking into your eyes before kissing you.

"Oh my god get a room already." Jimin said jokingly, covering his eyes. "What makes you think that we don't have one?" You smirked at them.

They all looked at you with wide eyes. "Well that's our cue!" Jungkook said and grabbed your wrist to pull you up to the hotel room.

He slammed the door behind him, then pushed you against the wall. "So babies tonight?"

Your eyes widened and pushed him, "heyy what happened to the cute koo that was just here basically skipping to the room?"

"Well koo wants babies. So how about it?" He raised his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes and smiled back. Then began a long (and loud) night.