Chapter 19

The Cold Mafia Queen

Part Nineteen

Y/n's pov

"I love you my angel." I could feel my heart stop, "You wha-"

"I wanted to tell you this ever since that day that you cut me out. I've loved you for so long, and I just want to be there for you."

I was shocked, I wanted to tell him otherwise, but I can't lie to him anymore.

"It's okay, I just wanted to tell you, you don't need to answer me." He said as he held my hand, and started to walk away.

"I can't lie to him anymore."

"I love you too" I said as he was walking away, he stopped in his footsteps and looked at me in shock.

"I know that I never showed it, but-" before I knew it his soft lips were on mine.

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but I just melted into the kiss. He took my hands and wrapped it around his neck and wrapped his around my waist.

He was holding on so tightly, it was like he was scared to let go. I pulled away for a second, "Wait Jung-" but he pulled me in again.

He held onto my neck, running his fingers up my hair. Our tongues fought for dominance, him eventually winning. He pushed me against the wall and finally we both pulled away.

"I've been wanting to do that for the past 3 years." He said looking into my eyes. "Wha- where's my cute Kookie?" I said squishing his cheeks a little.

Suddenly he picked me up and threw me on the bed, "He's gone for tonight." He said, getting on top of me.

Author's pov

You kissed his forehead and told him "You may sleep here tonight, but only sleep." You smiled at him and flipped over giggling.

"Ughh fine." he plopped down next to you, engulfing your body in his arms.

"I can't believe this is actually happening, I hope I'm not dreaming" He said.

"Did you really wait for me this entire time?" You asked him. "Of course my angel. I know I got mad at you a lot, and I was a bit of a jerk, but I just needed to stay by your side."

"It's okay, I know I wasn't the best to you either." You looked up at him and ruffled his hair a little.

"You know there was something I was going to say to you on the day you told me to never talk to you again." He said. "Oh really?"

"I was going to confess to you, and ask you out." He told you, looking into your eyes and caressing your cheek.

He wanted to kiss you again, but you pulled away for a little "I really like you too Koo, but we can't date right now. I told you all before, you are in danger just for knowing me."

"If they find out that we are together they are going to kill you." You wanted this relationship as much as he did, but you also can't lose him.

"I'm sorry Koo, I can't lose you for real. I was able to handle these years without you because I knew you were safe. I can't let them take you." You let a tear fall down again.

He wiped it away gently and kissed your forehead. "I will never leave, we can wait until after you find the Lee gang and then you can finally be mine."

Looking into each others eyes again, he kissed you gently. You pulled away and giggled then rested your head on his chest, and the both of you fell asleep.

Time Skip; The Next Morning

Jungkook woke up without you in his arms. Although he was still in your room he began to worry that last night was just a dream.

He got up all of a sudden and ran downstairs to find the boys eating breakfast. "Ohhh so there you are, you didn't come back to the room last night." Jimin smirked

"Yeah, you just left with y/n last night and didn't come back." Jin added on, having fun teasing their youngest.

Jungkook's face started heating up and getting red. "It's nothing like that! We didn't do anything." He grumbled as the rest of them laughed at him.

"It's okay Kook, we're really happy that you guys made up, and found each other." Namjoon said, as they all got up to hug Jungkook.

"Well this is sweet and all, but we need to get to school." You said standing on the stairs watching the scene that was happening.

"Are you jealous that we're hugging your boyfriend?" Tae teased. "I see you guys haven't changed." You giggled.

You all laughed as you finished up breakfast and went to school. As you all got out of the car, everyone was staring again of course.

You had a feeling this might happen if you showed up with them, so you just put your headphones on and bid them goodbye.

You were walking to class until you got an emergency call from Curtis. "Curtis I just got to school, how can something already happen?"

"Sorry young master, but we just got news of the Lee gang."

"What news?"

"They are at the school, and they have been there for the past week."

"Damn it. Ok bring the car back as well as some agents just in case things get ugly, I'll find the boys and bring them out."