Chapter 12

The Cold Mafia Queen

Part Twelve

Y/n's pov

"We got 'em, they're in the car with Curtis heading over now ma'am." one of my agents said. "Good work you guys, after you guys clean up go home and rest." I said

I was proud of them today, but also scared out of my mind. I should have been out there with them. At least Jungkook and the boys are safe, I can't imagine what would have happened if the Lee gang actually got their hands on them.

Looking around my house, I suddenly felt a wave of uncertainty hit my body. What if when I show them who I really am, they become scared of me.

It'd be impossible to count how many weapons I have in this house, and the numerous enemies I've made these past couple of years.

Taking off my leather jacket, I stared at the tattoos that went all the way up my arms. "Should I even show them my real identity?"

The last thing I want to do is cause them more trouble, I'll just keep them around a little longer until I can get the Lee gang in check.

Staring at my arms again, I can see the scars I have from my past. It wasn't something I was proud of. I was just so depressed and lonely, I wanted to be with my parents.

Then I was reminded of all the things I need to accomplish in my life, and the legacy my parents had left me. That's why I decided to get my tattoos to cover up the scars on my arms.

They were two snakes that wrapped around my arms starting at my wrists and ending with their heads twisting and meeting on my back in between my shoulder blades.

"Uhm so Curtis, why are we here in the first place? Couldn't you have dropped us off back at the cafe?" I heard the voice say, "Tae?"

Even though I knew who was with Jungkook right now, it's been forever since I've seen them, but I know that I can't reveal myself to them. That would just make things harder.I walked up the stairs to my office making sure I had both my jacket and my mask on.

"So when do we get to meet this Young Master, you guys are making him seem like a total badass" I heard the conversation from in the office. "Jin. Typical, welp now I gotta make an entrance."

I kicked open the doors so all eyes were on me, "Who says I have to be a dude to be a badass?"

Jungkook's pov

I saw her standing in the doorway, and just wow. She looks really different from that night that she saved me.

That night, she was wearing jeans and a hoodie, plus a mask. There was still a mask, but this time she had a leather jacket on, and a crop top with black cargo pants and heels.

"Damn she's hot." Then for some reason I thought of y/n "Why am I thinking about her now??"

She started walking towards her desk, and to be honest just her stare gave us shivers down our spines.

"As you know they are now after you guys, so you will stay here for the time being. We have cleared things up with your parents and Jungkook's grandma." She started to say in a cold voice.

"She wasn't like this that one night that she saved me, wait- what about-"

" If you are worried about her, I have put up guards around the cafe to watch over her." She said. It's almost like she read my mind, at least my grandma is safe.

"So we have to stay here for how long??" Jin started raising his voice in shock. "What about school and stuff like that?" Namjoon said.

"I don't know how long you will have to stay here, and in terms of school you may go. One of my agents will drive you to and from school and as for your rooms, follow me." she said as she motioned for us to follow

The way she carried herself was so attractive, she didn't show off like the girls at our school, but she knew what she was doing.

"So kook is this the one you had a crush on that one night?" Jimin whispered to me, as the rest of them looked at me too waiting for my answer. "Is that really important now?" I whispered back.

Just as Jimin was about to argue back, she spoke "As big as the mansion looks, right now I only have these 3 spare rooms. You will need to double or triple up, but you may choose which rooms you would like and my room is upstairs if you need me."

She simply left after that. "All this space and only 3 spare rooms? What's in the other rooms we passed on the way here then?" Hobi asked.

"Probably weapons and other resources that she would need." Namjoon said. "I'm going to stop getting surprised when you answer these questions pretty soon." Hobi said back.

We decided on the rooms after she left. Jin was with Namjoon, Hobi with Yoongi, and Me, Jimin, and Tae are sharing one.

Walking in the room we gasped in awe at how huge it was. "Didn't she say this was a spare bedroom? This is like the size of my living room!" Tae exclaimed.

It is pretty huge, but I guess for a rich mafia this is probably nothing. The rooms seem to have been prepared beforehand, there were two rooms with two beds each and this one with three.

Once we settled down a little we heard a knock at the door.