A New Beginning

When they got to his room he turned his laptop on and went to get another chair. Raven sat in a spinning computer chair. She started to spin going faster and faster until the chair started to tip a little. When Danny came through the door he had the chair in his face. He heard a bang and put the chair down, he saw Raven on the floor and rushed over to her.

"Raven! You have to be more careful."

She looked at Danny and blushed a little. His kind blue/green eyes staring into her gray ones. They both looked away and stared down at the floor.

"It's ok I'm fine. Really, I am." She said

Danny held out his hand to help her up. She looked up and saw him standing there. She took his hand and he helped her up.

"Thanks." She said as she got up

"No problem. Just be more careful next time, you got me worried you were hurt."

Raven began to blush from the words Danny said. He thought it was the cutest thing ever when she blushed and got shy, but he quickly looked away before she could notice. He walked over to the window and saw a gruesome sight. A man in all black and a grotesque clown mask was dragging what looked like a 10 year old boy. When he walked closer to the window he saw blood stains on the body and his head looked a little deformed. He then realized that the boy was dead and the guy was trying to put him in Danny's shed.

"Is everything ok?" Raven asked as she came closer to the window

She looked out the window and saw the guy closing the door of the shed. They both backed away, Danny put his hand over his mouth and Raven backed onto the bed with wide eyes.

"Go see what's happening now." She said with a shaky tone to her voice

"No you go look if he finds me looking he might kill me to. Plus your a ghost so he can't see you." He said in a whisper

Raven gathered the courage to go look out the window. We looked out and he was gone but it looked like he dropped something when he went to leave.

"I think he dropped something, it looks sort of like a stick but it has a little shine to it."

"Is he gone? Let me see." He said as he inched little by little to the window. "Do you think it's safe to go out and check it out?"

"Probably, I don't know. Let's just go and check it out."

They began to walk down the stairs but his mom stopped him.

"Where are you going, you just went out a little while ago?"

"Tell her we're going out in the backyard." Raven whispered to him

He swatted her away and looked over towards the backyard.

"I'm just going to relax in the backyard."

"Oh, ok I just don't want you wandering off again."

She began to look at him with concern in her eyes and hugged him. When they stopped hugging him and Raven went in the backyard.

"Why does she have to be so overprotective."

He kicked a rock and it hit a tree root by the garden.

"She does it because she loves you and cares about you." She said, her voice soft and calming

"Yeah I know bu-" He paused mid sentence. Danny walked slowly over to the object they had saw earlier.

"What is it?" Her hand covered her mouth and they both stood there in shock. "Oh my gosh."

They looked at it closer to see if they saw it right, they did. They looked over towards the shed then back at the object on the floor. Tears ran down Ravens face and she buried her face in Danny's shoulder.