Questions

"Danny! Danny!"

"What."

"You started zoning oput and i got really worried, you wouldn't answer when i called you or tried to get your attention. I care about you, and dont want you hurt."

"I'm fine, you shouldnt worry about me."

"Ok."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a quick hug. She didn't understand what was gling on, she's never felt this way about someone. She just wanted to protect him and make sure he was safe. When they would hug she felt safe, like nothing could hurt her. She never had feeling about someone like this, she never let anyone in enough for her to understand all of this, and even if she did tell him he probably wants a normal girl who's actually alive and she doesn't want to hurt him in anyway.

"Hey don't zone out on me now."

"Oh, sorry."

Danny laughs and she gets embarrassed and looks away. He thinks it's adorable when she hides behind her big sweater. He doesn't know why he's saying this, he can't fall for her, she's a ghost. It doesn't seem possible.

(This reminds me of Andrew J. Hussie when he was writing his comic. If you don't know who that is, he is the creator of the web comic called homestuck, it's a good comic but everyone dies *cries* At least I didn't break the fourth wall.)

He's so confused with all of this, like sometimes he just wants to hold her and protect her, but he just knows that it would never happen, although he wishes it would.