New Years Surprise

A/N: I know its past new years but I thought this would be a really cute chapter to do. It may be short but nothing much happens on new years, sorry.

It was new years eve and Danny and Raven were sitting on the couch with hot chocolate while Zombie curled up under a blanket above them. She picked him up, put him in her lap, and took the blanket away. Danny turned on the tv and sat next to her. She took one end of the blanket and wrapped it around him so they were both in it. He put one arm around her waist and she snuggled into his chest. They were counting down from ten, ready for the ball to drop. Seven seconds left. He looked at her, her beautiful, raven black hair was in a messy bun And she wore one of his shirts which were a little big on her and some sweat pants. He thought she was absolutely stunning even if shewouldn't admit it herself. She felt like someone was looking at her so she turned her head to see Danny looking at her. Three seconds left. He wanted to be her new years kiss but was to nervous she might reject him. Two seconds left. He began to lean in. One second. She leaned in and kissed him. The fireworks in the background made the moment even better. The kiss lasted about two minutes and they backed away both with red faces and huge smiles. She didn't realize until then but their hands were intertwined with each others. That night was truly a night they would never forget.