Funeral

A/N: sorry if this chapter is a little sucky I'm having writers block and school makes it hard to update. Oh and just in case it was a little confusing the mystery murderer does not know about Raven he/she just thinks its Danny. Well that is all, I love you my kittens and I will see you in the next update.

Danny called the police. They started to question him and the more they questioned the more anger welled up inside him. Raven stood there, the police men couldn't see her nor did they know she was there. Once they left, Raven faced Danny to see his head down with bawled up fists and tears coming down his face.

"Danny...."

She couldn't finish what she was saying before he cut her off.

"Im fine."

She could tell all this was bothering him.

"I'm sorry about all of this, I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. We can stop and I can just go somewhere else."

"No, he hurt the only family I had left and I would never just leave one of my friends."

Danny gave her a warm smile, zombie woke up from his nap and rubbed up against Danny, trying to cheer him up. They both laughed and Zombie looked at them confused, then he curled up in a ball and laid in Danny's lap. Silence filled the room and Raven looked down shyly.

"Danny, can I ask you something......"

"Sure, what is it."

She paused for a bit but then looked up at him.

"What happened to your dad.....?"

He didn't answer for a second and sighed, looking directly into her eyes.

"To be honest, I don't know. He left me and my mom when I was young."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's ok, you were just curious. It's all in the past now."