The Note

Raven looked at the note. She wanted to read it but with Danny. She went upstairs to go get him but she found him asleep in a little blanket burrito . This was the cutest thing she has seen. Zombie walked over and slept by his side. This made it even cuter. She yawned and laid right next to him. 

When they woke up Raven was clung on to the back of Danny, her face was squished to his back and both of their legs were tangled together. Danny went to face her but she groaned and nuzzled her face more into his back and mumbling "no". He began to sit up and she still clung to his back. (Honestly me) He started walking to the kitchen she mumbled into his neck "Can you make bacon pancakes?" (hehehe) and he smiled in response.

"Can you get the powdered sugar up there?" Danny asked 

He lifted her up a little and she got the sugar. He sat her on his shoulder as he put the sugar down. When he put that down he put her down on the counter to. He made the batter and began to cook. She got two plates and then Hugged him from behind, lightly humming Carry on my wayward son. Zombie rubbed against her leg so she picked him up and began dancing around the kitchen. She put him on the island and was about to put some music on when she saw the note and remembered what happened last night. Danny was putting the last pancake on a plate when she picked up the note and showed it to him.

"What is this?" 

"The guy came into the house last night and looked around then wrote this note."

She gave him the note and they read it together.

Hello again. I'll keep this short and sweet; I want to ask you some questions. Meet me over by the lake at midnight, if you don't come I'll just come to you instead. 

It was a little weird and they both felt unsure about this.

"Should we go to it?" asked Raven with a worried tone.

"Well we don't really have a choice."

While Danny got ready Raven stared out the window worried about what might happen. All of these bad thoughts just flooded through her mind. What if he hurts Danny and she can't do anything about it.