Forty-five

I pressed my face further into the pillow, "Ly, come on, get up

I pressed my face further into the pillow, "Ly, come on, get up."

This was not the day I had planned, I wanted to just cuddle in bed. But now, Easton had everything packed and is trying to drag me out of the bed.

The air was calm, and so was my mind, yet everything was off.

And then I felt myself being taken from the safety of the blankets, "East no, put me back," I whined.

He didn't listen, big surprise.

He set me on my feet in front of him, kissing the top of my head, "I promise, once we get home, we can do whatever you want."

"Okay," I mumbled, walking towards the door.

"You're going to wear that?" he questioned, looking me up and down.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask, looking down at my pink silk tank top and shorts.

He stalked over to me, "What's wrong with it? I can see fucking everything, and so will everyone else, I don't need people gawking at my girl."

"Get me a coffee then," I smile, kissing his cheek grabbing my bag from the door.

"I can fucking see that sexy ass of yours," he grumbles before I feel his hand come back on my ass.

Jackass.

I slip on some black leggings, before reaching into Easton's bag and grabbing one of his shirts. He walks back in, with two coffees, one in each hand.

"Mm, see I like this better," he whispered wrapping an arm around me, handing me a coffee.

His lips connect with my neck before he continues, "we have to go."

His hand pulls mine out the door, "Wait, what about our bags."

"They'll get them."

I didn't know who but, I went along with him, it didn't take us long to make it to the vehicle. I was sweating by the time we were halfway there, leggings weren't the perfect choice, at least the car had air conditioning.

"Dante and Axel are coming back on the plane with us," He spoke softly, his hand resting on the thigh.

I only wanted to be alone with him, is that too much to ask for?

I undo my seatbelt, climb over, and straddling Easton's lap. His hands grip onto my waist.

"Hi," I whisper, rubbing the back of my hand across his cheek.

"Hi baby," his rough voice rang throughout my ears.

He was addicting.

My lips met his neck, as his hands pull me closer. I couldn't get enough of him, I trailed my lips slowly up his neck to his ear, slightly nibbling on it before whispering, "I love you."