Thirty-seven

I threw the phone at the ground, I asked one thing of every single one of them

I threw the phone at the ground, I asked one thing of every single one of them. And what the fuck did Joey do, he fucking upset her.

"Make sure he doesn't fucking die while I'm gone," I point at the men that lined the room. He wasn't allowed to die yet, his death would be painful.

I walked out of the room, I had one priority on my mind, and she was the only thing I cared about. It didn't take long to get out of the building and into the car, within a couple of seconds Axel joined me, and Brian sped off.

The whole car ride, I spent it anticipating what I would see. She was scared, whatever the fuck he said to her, he was going to fucking pay for it.

I watched as the gates opened and Brian drove up to the front, I was out of the car before he could stop, I had no waiting time.

She needed me.

I opened the door, no one was in the living room, which caused me to storm up the stairs, where I could see Joey standing outside my bedroom door.

"What the fuck did you do!" I roared walking up to him.

My fist collided with his jaw, sending him stumbling backwards.

"You fucking cunt. What the fuck did you do! You did exactly what I told you not to do!" I yelled throwing another punch at him. He didn't try to stop me, and he didn't try to defend himself either.

I hear the door open from behind me, "Okay, Easton that's enough."

I turn to see Megan and Dante both standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I knew they were right, I came back for Lyla. But it was his fault, she was perfectly fine until he disrupted her.

As I walked closer I could see black shit on Megan's face, her eyes were red as if she was crying. She was like a sister to me, but she loved Lyla, and I know it pained her to see Lyla like this, it was heart-crushing.

They both moved into the room as I reached them, I expected the room to be trashed, yet the only thing that was out of place was the pillows and blankets that littered the floor. And the only thing missing from the bed was Lyla.

I looked at them, and they both turned their heads towards the chair in the corner, which confused me until I got a little closer.

She had moved it and was able to fit behind it, hiding from everyone.

She was scared.

I slightly pulled the chair back, her knees were against her chest, her head placed on them, her arms shielding her head.

"Lyla?" I reached my hand up lightly touching her arm, which caused her head to lift. Her eyes were completely red, yet she sucked in a breath when she saw me.

Within seconds she was in my arms, she threw herself into me. I sat back against the wall cradling her against my chest. My hand ran down her back, I could feel the unhealed scares through her shirt.