chapter 25:- Pacifying Sidhansh 💕

Sana:acha baba batao toh meri galti kya hai?

Since 10 minutes Shehnaaz was asking the same question but didn't get a single reply from him.Sidhansh was sketching something on his notebook.After 10 minutes he broke the silence.

Sidhansh:you told dad?

Shehnaaz was first shocked but later composed herself knowing that it was coming.

Sana:yes

Sidhansh:why

Sidhansh asked still sketching on the notebook .Shehnaaz held him by his shoulders and made him turn towards her.

Sana:because he is your dad,maybe it was supposed to be a secret between us but Sidhansh you can't forget that he is your dad and he has the right to know everything about his son....so when he asked me,I was not able to hide it and told him....yeah ,he was a bit sad but because you didn't told him

Sidhansh:fine if I would have told him wouldn't he be sad?

Sana:yes and no ,yes he would be sad or no he wouldn't be instead he would support you and cheer you up and try not to make you feel the void of your mom

Sidhansh stayed silent and thought whatever Shehnaaz told.She is correct there was a possibility of two situations if he could have told his dad but stayed silent because only the first situation was known to him.

Sidhansh:I am sorry naazu

Sana:it's okay kiddo but next time please tell Sidharth whatever is troubling you,hmm?

Sidhansh:yeah

Sidhansh turned and again started his sketching.

Sana:by the way I am  sad

Sidhansh:why

Sana:because I didn't got to see your performance, I wish I was there to see it

Sishansh:it wasn't so good

Sana:oh really,don't judge my kiddo's talents, I can tell he sang very well without even listening

Sidhansh chuckled hearing her and opened his phone. He clicked something and gave it to Shehnaaz.

Sidhansh:here,a video of my performance....my friend has sent to me,her mom recorded my performance

Shehnaaz took the phone and clicked on the play button. She heard his song and truthfully at first she was mesmerized to hear his singing but as the song proceeded she could feel the pain in his voice.She looked at the screen and noticed his glossy eyes.She looked upward and saw the boy sitting infront of her concentrated on his work showing as if he was not interested in it.Or you would say pretending.

Shehnaaz again looked at the screen and her heart broke looking his state.She closed her eyes and just heard his voice.It was beautiful and emotional melody for her.Quiet and soothing voice.She opened her eyes as the song ended.She immediately stood up and wrapped her hands around his neck from back.

Sidhansh:hey,are you fine?

Sana:the question should be "Are You Fine?"

Sidhansh:yeah mujhe kya hona hai naazu....chill baba,I am fine

Sidhansh said while rubbing her arm .He was also a bit emotional hearing the song again but instantly wiped his tears before Shehnaaz saw them.He is like this only ,he doesn't show his pain to anyone and hide it in himself only.

Sana:really?

Sidhansh:hmm

Sana:remember Sidhansh,I am always there for you and you can tell me anything anytime