Dreams: 1

I woke up to your alarm to your alarm going off, I put my hand up and slammed it down on the alarm clock shutting it off. I sat up and brushed my bangs out of my eyes. I frowned as my blank expression never changed, I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I bandaged all my wounds and bruises after I got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and got dressed in my school clothes, long black fabric pants, a f/c t-shirt and a s/f/c sweatshirt, I walked downstairs and quickly made breakfast for mom and dad then wake up my little sister.
I helped her get her stuff ready and packed her a lunch, she couldn't wait to see her best friend Raf. I walked out of the dining area with her dish and put it in the sick, I washed it quickly and put it away. Knowing if I didn't wash them right after they were used my punishment would be more painful, me and Emma(sister) walked out the door and walked our way to school, Raf and our other friends were standing there talking, waiting for us as my friend Jack just got off his motorcycle, "Raf!!!" Emma smiled as she ran up to him, Raf smiled as he looked our way. Them two started talking as I walked up to Jack and Mike with my hood up, "Still hiding them?" He asked, I stayed silent for a slice minute and nodded. "Come on girl! You should just tell someone already!!! Its not good to keep it a secret!!!" Mikey frowned, "If I told anyone about it I would get nothing again, plus I already told you guys! And if they find out I did they would kill me!" I explained, "Well we are just saying this since we are friends! We worry!" Miko pouted, I frowned.
"I know, I just wish that everything i tell you wasn't real and that its just a dream, I just wish for our parents to be alive, I promised them to take care of Emma." I whispered, "Y/n? Well help you through this! We promise!" Jack smiled as the ringing of the bell interrupted our conversation, we walked into the building. Forcing me to put my hoodie down, I walked to my desk as the teacher started her lesson. Mid-way through class I fell asleep.
I sprinted into the living room as daddy chased me from right behind, I saw mommy with her arms open as I ran to her she then started tickling me till I couldn't go no more. Their faces were blurred as they spoke, "Hows our little angel?" Mom spoke in a soft tone with a giggle, I smiled and grabbed my new stuffy I got from my birthday yesterday. Mom smiled as she hugged me tightly, I smiled and giggled a bit.
My dream ended when I heard the bell ring, 'DAMN IT! Fell alseep again!' I thought as I packed all my stuff as the teacher walked over to me, "Mrs Lifle. You have to stop falling asleep, is there something going on at home I must now about?" She asked, my eyes widened as I though back to all of the beatings I received from my foster parents. I shook my head as a reply for her, "Fine! But if this keeps happening I will make sure it is delt with," She frowned. I nodded as she glared at me, I got up and walked out of the classroom. I walked to my next class, math, then science and social studies, then my electives. By the end of the day I was just sitting outside the school with Raf, Miko, Jack, and Emma talking, I started to wonder off about the dream I had.
Emma walked over to me, "Y/n-chan!!!! Raf offered us a ride home with his friend who is picking him up!" Emma smiled, I frowned as I looked away. "You can go with..." I whispered, "But his ride is already here!! Come on y/n!" She begged, I frowned as she tried getting me up. Raf and them came walking over, "Y/n? Why not come with! We can get you home before your curfew! Its almost a couple minutes till that! And remember what happened last time!" Jack frowned, "Yes but they are still going to do it either way, but I'll be fine this time! Please just take Emma home!" I smiled, Emma frowned as Raf looked at the others and they all nodded. Raf grabbed Emma and walked her to the car, the person in the driver seat just stared at me before taking off. Jack got on his motorcycle and came to me as Mikos ride drove off, "Y/n...I hope you know what you doing is not healthy in the slightest," Jack pointed out, I ignored him as I got up and walked away with my bag. Jack went wide eyed as he saw a note on the ground, he hopped off and grabbed it and read it slowly.
I know there are people in the world who care for me, but I have been fighting through the tough times with you, Miko, Raf, and Emma. I have a plan tonight for when our parents are asleep, but don't worry, it'll end and I will send Emma to Raf tonight.
-Y/n
Jacks eyes widened as he turned to his bike, hopped on, and drove off.