The Insaneness Grows

(Long Chapter)

Y/n P.O.V

I was walking around the Autobot base with Raf by my side talking about how he thinks he can understand Bumble Bee, "So yeah. That's basically what I think?" He answered, "I can probably understand him because of my bot form! But it still doesn't make any sense?" I answered, Raf, nodded. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" We heard as we neared the main hangar, "I have no clue?! Bulkhead just vanished!?" We heard Arcee, we walked in. "How could he have just vanished?!" Ratchet complained, "Decepticons?" I interrupted as I stood on the platform and looked at them, Optimus stared at me. "Why would they even capture Bulkhead y/n?!" Arcee asked, "They may be using him as bait to try and trap you guys! I mean anything else besides that is them trying to get the Autobot base location?" I explained, Ratchet looked at me like I was a mad person. "And how would you know that?" He asked, "Trust me I just do!" I smiled, "I wouldn't disagree with her old friend! Those two things are the only thing Megatron would mostly want!" Optimus interrupted, agreeing to my statements. Ratchet sighed deeply and turned back to his screen, Miko and Jack racing on the tv. Emma was watching them, we then heard a clank as a piece of pipe fell from above the platform, right above Emma too. My eyes widened as I rushed over and rushed out of the way as a couple of bolts fell with the pipe, "What the-!?" Jack gasped, shock on all of our faces. Ratchet frowned as he looked up, "What in the name of Primus could have caused that?" He asked, "Uh...that?" I pointed to a scraplet, it jumped down and landed on Ratchet's computer, "GAH-!?" He screamed as he backed away, the scraplet looked towards me and walked from the crushed computer to me as the bots had their blasters pointed at it.

I watched as it nudged my leg, "What the-?" Raf questioned, "Woah! The little guy loves ya!" Miko gasped, "That looks like a baby scraplet?" Arcee asked, "That's because it is?" Ratchet answered, I carefully picked it up as it cuddled my arms. "Yeah, but why would it go to y/n?" Raf asked, "No idea!" Ratchet answered, "But it might think of her as a motherly figure, seeing of how she acts and is, besides her one side." Optimus looked at me with concern, "W-What do you mean by that?" I question with a confused, "It thinks of you as it's mother. That means it'll only trust you!" Arcee explained, I went-wide eyed as I almost dropped it. I looked away as Ratchet started to fix his computer, I looked back down at the baby scraplet. I sighed, I then walked back into the hallway and walked all the way to Optimus's and mine berthroom. I held onto the scraplet as I climbed the ladder onto myself, "Y/n?" I heard Optimus, I looked over to the doorway and saw him standing there. He had a worried looked on his faceplates, "May I talk with you?" He asked, "Sure." I smiled, he held out a servo for me to jump on, which I did.

He then walked over to his berth and sat down, "Y/n? Do you have an understanding of how to take care of a scraplet?" He asked, "Well technically yes! But it can't eat anything around the base!" I smiled, "Plus if I was able to right now I'd send him to tear the whole nemesis to shreds!" This made Optimus chuckle a bit, "I would like that, but not all Decepticons would want to die. Knockout did give you back to us!" He answered, "Okay! Besides him!" I answered, he smiled as he kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry about what happened back at the college campus?" He whispered, "It's fine! I know you would have done that anyway! Seeing as to that you aren't out in public much?" I smiled, his smile faded when I felt a nudge at my foot. I looked down to see the one and only baby scraplet, I picked it up as it cuddled into my arms. I sighed, "Are you hungry little guy?" I asked, it nodded in response. I looked up at Optimus as he nodded, he then stood up and started walking out. "Ratchet? Can you put in coordinates close to a scrapyard entrance?" Optimus asked, "Hm? Why is-? Oh-!?" He gasped noticing me with the scraplet, he turned back to his computer and put in the coordinates. The ground bridge swirled into existence as Optimus transformed, with me landing in the passenger seat. He drove through the ground bridge as he drove down the road to the entrance of the scrapyard, I hopped out with my scrapyard in my little bag with pliers in my hand. I walked up to the chained fence and snapped the chain and opened it, Optimus drove in and transformed.