Joining Forces With The Decepticons Part 2

Everyone's eyes widened when I asked that question, "Also what town are we in? I thought the base was in Jasper?" I asked, "From the looks outside we are nowhere near?" I pushed Optimus back and walked outside, "Y-Y/n!" He gasped, they all followed as I saw their alt forms. "Y-Y/n come here!" Optimus frowned, I stopped and turned to him. "D-Do you r-remember anything from these last couple of days?" He asked, I tilted my head. "Well...all I can remember is me having a plan to kill mine and Emma's foster parents, I did that, ended up in an insane asylum, and now, here with you!" I smiled, Optimus' eyes widen as he backed away. "Ratchet? Why did you call me your daughter earlier too?" I asked, "N-No reason." Ratchet sighed, "W-Why not let's just get back to base!" Optimus smiled, he rushed me over to his alt form and helped me in as the others holo forms disappeared. Optimus' stayed for me just in case.

When we got back to base I frowned at how bad it was destroyed, "U-Uh-?" I hesitated, "W-What happened since last I was here?" I answered, "I happened!" I heard Megatron's voice, I looked over and saw him holding Raf and Emma. My eyes widened as I started to growl, "Sissy!!!" Emma whined, "MEGATRON! PUT THEM DOWN!" Optimus demanded as his holo form fizzled away and he transformed, "Only if I can have her?" Megatron pointed to me, my ears went up as I sniffed around. Optimus' optics widened as he looked down at me, fear was clearly shown. 

I walked in front of them, "I'll only go with only if you don't hurt them or me again!" I demanded, "Y-Y/n! You aren't healed yet!!" Ratchet gasped as he stepped forward, Megatron smirked as he looked down at me. He put Emma and Raf down and picked me up, "Now that would be a perfect deal!" He answered as he put his giant claw servo down for me, "Y-Y/n-!" Ratchet and Optimus gasped, I turned back to them. "Don't worry, I may not have all my memories from the past years, nor have my broken rib healed but I'll be fine!" I smiled, "And I know Megatron won't hurt me!" I turned up to him with a glare, he frowned.

I turned back to the others and smiled at them, "I'll make sure she gets... checkups every now and then by the deception medic!" Megatron answered, I turned back to him and climbed up into his servo like an actual wolf as I sat down facing the others.

(Down Below is how you look)

(Yes I use Gacha Club - Youtube is Misaki Afton-Marks!)

Megatron transformed with me landing in his cockpit as he took off out the entrance of the base. I frowned as I staired at the floor of Megatron's cockpit, "Well you are offly quiet?" He frowned, "What do you mean? I am normally this quiet?" I whispered, Megatron stopped mid-air. "Anything wrong Megatron?" I asked, "N-Nothing." He answered, he continued flying and soon we made it to his warship.

He transformed inside as I landed on his hand, "Um? Lord Megatron? Who is that?" I heard a weird voice, I looked over and saw a familiar face. I tilted my head, "GAH-!? IT'S THAT HUMAN AGAIN!" He backed away, "Starscream shut it! She doesn't know anything about us anymore because the loss of her memories!" Megatron growled, "Hello Mr! I'm Y/n!" I smiled.

Megatron P.O.V.

"Starscream shut it! She doesn't know anything about anymore because the loss of her memories!" I snarled, "Hello Mr! I'm Y/n!" She smiled, I watched every one of her movements. It looks like she really has forgotten her memories after all. This will be fun.

~Le Timeskip~

"We all have holo forms Y/n," I frowned. "Can I see yours then!" She gasped, my eyes widened as I turned back to her. There were sparkles in her eyes, I rolled my eyes as I transformed and my holo form fizzled into existence. "Woah!" She gasped, she rushed over to me. "So cool!" She looked at my human figure all around as I noticed I wasn't getting annoyed, I was actually....liking the attention. I know I can't make her mine though, she's already with Optimus, but what if she doesn't recover her memories? Then I can make her mine! "Megatron?" I heard her voice, I looked over at her as she had a scared face. "What?" I asked, "I called your names many times but you never answered?" She frowned, my eyes widened. "S-Sorry!" I frowned, 'NOW I'M STUTTERING!? WHAT THE HECK-!' I yelled at myself, I walked over to her. She stiffened as she looked at me, "Y/n. Do you know if you'll ever get your memories back?!" I asked as I bent down to her eye level, "Um-? I don't know. I just hope I do so I can be caught up with the years that have passed," I whispered.

I frowned at that and backed away, my holo form disappeared as I transformed and left the room. I walked down the corridor to the control room and there I found Soundwave, "Soundwave! I need you to contact Prime," I answered.