See You Again

(Again another long chapter)

Y/n P.O.V

It's been two days since I last told Optimus and my sire about my disease (Cerebrovascular disease), and they both are doing everything they can to keep me happy and healthy. And Optimus has been with me all day, so he's been keeping a close eye on me. And we've mostly been cuddling or making out (sorry if y'all think making out is gross. I also do, don't worry!), "Y/n." Optimus answered, I looked p from my notebook as I saw him. "Can you come here?" He asked, I put my stuff down and got up, and walked over to him. He then got down on one knee, my eyes lit up as I covered my mouth in shock. "Y/n Lifle! Will...you marry me?" He asked, I nodded as I jumped into his arms. "Yes yes yes yes!" I cried, he then hugged me tightly. "I love you," He whispered in my ear. "I love you too!" I whispered back, he then leaned in and closed the gap between ourselves.

~Le Timeskip to a couple of days later~

(Y'all and Optimus got married, had a little wedding, that's all I saying, so this is the little after party.)

"Aw...!" I giggled, Optimus kissed my neck as I and Jack were talking about a relationship forming between my sire and his mother. "Maybe? But I don't think either of them will actually say anything to each other?" Jack answered, "Bet!" I smiled, "Fine? How much?" He asked, "20 dollars!" I answered, "Fine!" He smiled, we both then nodded on the deal. I then felt a tug around my waist and saw that Optimus was a little iffy about the deal, that was one of his rules with the autobots and his team. "Hey Y/n! Optimus!" We heard Emma's voice, we looked up to see Emma. She then splashed us both with a small bucket of water, "Gah-!? Emma-!?" I gasped, Optimus frowned. I then started shivering, "Here." Optimus smiled, he took off his jacket since it wasn't that wet and damp. He put it around my body as I hugged my cold body into it, "Emma!" Sire yelled, "Aw! Come on!" Emma smiled, "Emma! You cold get her sick!" Sire frowned, "It was just a surprise prank!" Emma answered, her smile turning into a frown. "Still!" Sire answered, Optimus tried to heat me up but nothing helped. I then leaned against him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "S-So cold!" I whispered, he hugged me tightly.

"Fine! Sorry!" Emma moaned, "Sure your sorry!" Optimus frowned, "You can make your sister sick!" "OH SHUT UP! YOUR JUST A STUPID ALIEN!" Emma yelled, Ratchet's eyes widened. I frowned as I looked at her in shock, Optimus frowned. "If you don't like us then just leave!" He demanded, "That's what I was planning on doing!" Emma announced, she then walked over, grabbed her stuff and left the base. I turned back to Optimus and cuddled him, "Thank you." I whispered, Ratchet sighed as June walked up to him. "Calm down! Okay? Plus we still gotta little party going on for the newly weds?" June exclaimed, "Yeah." Ratchet nodded, Russel smiled as him and Bee went back to their talking. It was then soon starting to turn dark out, "Aw! Thanks for inviting me here just because my son was with you guys Y/n! But I'm even surprised you got married to a giant alien robot?" Russel's father explained, "No problem Mr. Clay! He's really been having a blast here with us!" I smiled, "No need to call me Mr. Clay! You can call me Deny," He smiled.

I nodded as Russel and Optimus came walking over, "Hm? Rusty! I heard you've been having a blast!" Deny smiled, "Yeah! The bots are super cool! They can transform into vehicles!" Russel smiled, "I heard!" Deny answered, "Anyways! Me and Russel better get going!" "Aw! But dad!" Russel argued, I chuckled as Optimus kissed me on the cheek. "Come on Russel! You know you can't stay!" Deny frowned, "Fine. See you all sometime in the future maybe!" Russel huffed, I waved goodbye as they left. "You know? I think I do remember buying you all houses to live normal lives in?" We heard Agent Fowler, both me and Optimus turned to him. "And you two I made sure to get the best house in the best condition!" He smiled, my eyes widened. "You didn't say anything about-!" I paused when he looked at me, "It was a surprise!" He answered, I gasped as I jumped up and hugged him tightly as he caught me in his arms. "You know you should stop doing this stuff? You're going to get hurt if you make me fall backward?" Optimus chuckled, "It's just another way to say I love ya!" I giggled, he smiled as he kissed my cheek.