Prime's Week Off

Y/n P.O.V

"Y/n! Look what I found?" Raf came rushing over, I looked at what he had. "That's a crystal!" I gasped, I took it and scanned over it with my eyes. "Ooh! What type of crystal!" Emma gasped as she peeked out behind Raf, "I'm not certain? But I like the shine to it?" I smiled, I then felt arms wrap around me as I turned around and saw Optimus. "Hello prime?" I answered, "Hello my sweet spark!" He whispered, "What's going on here?" He asked, "Raf found a gem!" I answered as I showed him the shiny pink gem, "That looks pretty?" He answered, "Yeah! It's the only one I found too!" Raf smiled, I scanned it on my scanner. "I'll check on the type of gem it is later, for right now we can relax!" I smiled, "Actually? I think someone wants you to himself?" Raf pointed out, "Of course." I answered, "Come on prime!" I then slowly dragged him off somewhere else in the forest, "What are you doing?" He asked, I then stopped once we were far enough away as he leaned against a tree. I leaned onto him, as he stared at me. "Let's just say, today is your day!" I smiled, we then heard giggling. I looked over to see Emma and Miko behind the bushed, Optimus quickly went to look but I stopped him and turned his head back to me. "Ah ah ah!" I answered, "But I-?" He paused when I closed the gap in between us, his eyes wide as I had my closed.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in further, I smiled when we broke the kiss. "Why do you have to be too beautiful?" He asked, "Why do you have to be so handsome?" I asked, he then chuckled as I leaned against his chest. "Anyways, we should get going back?" Optimus suggested, "No no!" I gasped as I stood up straight holding him back, "W-What?" He frowned, "U-Uh...we still have time!" I smiled, he frowned. "Y/n? What's gotten into you today?" He asked, "Come on! Please!" I begged, he shook his helm with a small smile. "Fine, just for a little longer!" He answered, I smiled. 'They should be done by now! I hope!' I thought, "Hey Optimus!" I smiled, "Hm?" He frowned as he looked up at me, "If you catch me! You can have me to yourself for a week!" I announced, his eyes widened as his smile grew wildly. I could tell he's been wanting time along, "Really-!?" He gasped, "Mhm!" I nodded, he then started chasing after me as we ran around.

"Come on Optimus!" I giggled a bit, "It's no help your a werewolf!" He answered, he then caught up by a little bit. Next thing you know I turn around and he jumps on me, "Caught ya!" He smiled as he held me down, I blushed from exhaustion and because of how his body pose was. "Mm...my legs hurt," I complained. "We... *breathes* ...can head back in... *Breathes* ...a few minutes! No need to rush!" Optimus insisted as he tried to catch his breath. He sat down next to me as I laid on the ground for a few more minutes, I then got up and crawled into his lap and almost fell asleep.

"Sweet spark?" Optimus frowned, "Hm?" I answered, I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. I was just leaning on his chest, "Did you get enough rest?" He asked, I nodded. My comlink then turned on and I heard Arcee, "Everything's set up! You can bring Optimus back now!" She whispered, I smiled as I turned my comlink off. "Can we head back now!" I asked, "T-That's kind of what I woke you up for?" He smiled, I smiled as I got up. He followed as we started walking back, "Y/n?" Optimus frowned, "Yeah Oppy!" I smiled, turning back to him. "Why did you not want to go back earlier?" He asked.

My eyes opened as I stopped, "W-What do you mean...?" I questioned, "I mean...earlier. Before...all the chasing after you? You were stuttering when you said we still had some time? Are you okay?" He asked, I frowned as I looked at the ground. His eyes widened a bit, "I-I'm sorry if I made you sad!" He gasped as he rushed to my side, "I-It's a surprise that wasn't ready yet at the time!" I answered in a soft cheerful voice, I looked up at him with a bit of sparkle in my eyes. He smiled as we continued on our way, once we got outside the fence of our little base area I told Optimus to close his eyes. As he did so, the others opened the gate, in human form. I smiled at how pretty it was, blossom trees, a little dance area, and a bit of food. I then dragged Optimus in and stopped him in front of the entrance, everyone got in place as I backed up to where they were. "And open!" I giggled, his eyes opened as they widened. "W-What the-!" He gasped, he looked around at the decoration. "Surprise!" We all smiled, "W-What's this for?" He asked, "We figured you would need some time off?" Bulkhead smiled, "So Y/n came up with a great idea to enjoy the time!" Jack added, "And here we are!" Miko finished, Optimus smiled a bit as he looked at me. "T-Thank you. A-All of you..." He answered, he then walked up to me and hugged me tightly. Magnus smiled a bit. After we all had a bit of food we played some games and danced to the music.

I was sitting on top of a tree branch in the cherry blossom tree as I watched the whole thing, "You gonna stay up here or what?" I heard Optimus' voice, I looked over near the trunk and saw him there. He then carefully walked along the branch and sat beside me, "Optimus?" I whispered, "Hm?" He looked at me with a smile, "I hope you know...that this can't last forever?" I answered, my smile fading into a frown. "I know...but what's so bad with it?" He asked, I looked away covering myself with my hoodie. "Y-Y/n? You okay?" He asked.

Optimus P.O.V.

I was confused on why she sad that this fun can't last forever, when I asked her why she asked me she refused to say. "Y-Y/n...? You okay?" I asked, she still didn't answer. I was starting to think something is wrong with her, "I-It's just that..." She spoke, she turned her head and had tears staining her face. My eyes widened, "I-I..." She cried, "I-I have this thing that's wrong with me...and I-I went to the doctors to see what...and they said...." My eyes widened further when I heard the word doctors, "They said I have this disease called Cerebrovascular disease, and I only have a few days left to live maybe." Y/n answered, "W-What-!?" I gasped, "W-Why didn't you tell me-!?"

I shook her softly, "I-I didn't want you to worry about me since you have all the missions to go on." She whispered, I then hugged her tightly. "Come on!" I answered, her eyes widened. "We're going to Ratchet," I demanded. "No, I'm fine!" She lied, "Y/n, please! I only want to help you! I love you deeply!" I begged, I then landed on my feet as she looked at me. I caught her as she jumped off, I then put her on the ground and we walked over to Ratchet as he was talking with June.

"Hm? Optimus? Y/n? Can we help you two?" June asked, "We would like to talk in private." I answered, looking at Y/n. "With Ratchet," I finished. Ratchet frowned as June gave him a confused look, "Okay then!" June answered as she walked off, "What's wrong? Nothing happened right?! She's not injured!" Ratchet panicked quietly, "She's not. I'm guessing she didn't tell you either?" I sighed, "Tell me what?" Ratchet questioned, I nudged Y/n as she wiped her teary eyes. "I-I...have....a disease...called Cerebrovascular disease," She stuttered. "You what-!?" Ratchet shouted, everyone looked over but shortly went back to talking.

"I-I'm sorry for not tell you sooner sire! I-I was just scared!" Y/n cried, "Y-Y/n! Do you know how worried I am now since you said that?!" He asked, "I-I'm sorry." She whispered, her voice got softer every time she talked.

~I AM SO SORRY!!!! I WISH I DIDN'T WANT TO ADD THAT IN BUT I WANTED TO ADD A TWIST COMPLETELY!!!~