Interrogation Time?

A/N: Heyo guys! Here I am going to be switching the P.O.V back and forth from Optimus to y/n, please that in mind. Also I intended to reach 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel so please subscribe to Misaki Afton-Marks!!! Anyways cya!!!!!

-------------Your P.O.V.------------

I woke up to my door opening as I sat up I saw the doctor there with Optimus and the agent fowler, "Y/n. You need to take your medicine before you go with them?" The doctor answered, she gave put the pill in the yogurt and held the thing of yogurt with yogurt on the spoon. I swallowed it down as the nurse smiled and let Optimus in to pick me up and carry me to the room, surprisingly he kept the promise as I saw a bag of painting supplies in his hand. "Didn't think she would sleep in this long?" The Cheif smiled as he was waiting at the door, Optimus frowned but ignored him. He set me down in my chair and went to his. He gave me the painting tools and a canvas, I smiled at all the colors as he watched me. "Y/n? Can we please go on with the questions?" He asked with a smile as he watched me, "Yes." I answered, "Okay? Well I need you to look at me then?" He whispered, I finished what I was doing and looked up at him. Even though I was just ten years old and murdered my parents I would still listen to a stranger even though I knew his name. "Okay, so can you tell me if you murdered your parents and why?" He asked, I frowned as I dropped my paintbrush and sat down. "I guess I can tell, even though the voices are gonna be mad at me?" I frowned, Optimus had a confused and fearful look on his face. "I did murder them, only because I was fed up with the way they were treating me and my sister," I answered, I saw the camera in the corner of the room and frowned. "What did they do with you and your sister?" He asked, "Well..they didn't do anything rarely to her, but she was still yelled at. But for me, they are the ones I got all these bandages from!" I smiled, he went wide-eyed. "A-Abuse...?" He gasped, "That night I was fed up because I did nothing wrong except cook a bad meal, but after I was done with cooking the meal and preparing the plates and food, I took the knife I used and hid it upstairs, I and my sister had already packed our bags when I got home from school." I explained, "And where is your sister now?" He asked, I frowned as my mask itched up a bit as I scratched underneath it. "She is with her friend Raf," I smiled. Optimus went wide-eyed as he looked away, "That's why Rafael has not been coming to the base." Optimus frowned, I tilted my head. He turned back to me and wiped the look off his face, "Agent Fowler? Can you come in here?" Optimus asked looking at the cameras, soon after he asked the door opened and foweler came marching in. "Is it possible for us to go to them?" Optimus asked, "I mean if it's alright with Cheif justice?" Fowler frowned staring up at the cameras.