Stable???

(Yes I am crazy when it comes to the title, and just for a little more sense, let's say you in the story are becoming less insane and more stable!!!)

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up in Optimus' cab with his holo form next to me, I blushed a slight red as I noticed how close he was to certain parts. (DO NOT YELl AT ME! MY STORY!)

I crawled out of the bed area and saw that the others were awake, I then crawled out of the cab and walked over to them. "Morning Y/n!" Jack smiled, I smiled a bit and sat down as they had the fire going again. "Feeling better?" Mrs. Darby asked, I nodded.

Not too long after I felt arms grab wrap around my waist as I felt Optimus sit behind me, moving me onto his lap, "Morning sleepy head!" Miko smirked, "Shut it." Optimus demanded, "Wow?! Did your two moods just switch last night or what?!" Bulkhead frowned, I looked back at him as he just sat there. "Okay? So we gonna get any food or just stay here?" Jack asked, "Before we all starve to death?" "Y/n has money on her? Right Y/n?" Russel announced, "H-Huh...-! O-Oh-! Y-Yes." I stuttered, "I also have money so if you need more you can use it!" June smiled, "Well on the way here I saw a restaurant down the road that said open for all three meals!" Raf smiled, "And it's not too far away so we can walk?" Ratchet smiled, "Good. Because I'm sure dying for something right now!" "Then let's go!" Miko chirped, we all got up and started walking out, the bots alt forms staying where they were parked.

Once we got to the restaurant, I gasped. My of my memories flashed through my mind of with my real parents, "Y/n?" I heard Raf's voice, I turned to see him staring at me. "H-Huh-!?" I frowned, "What were you staring at-?" He asked, "N-Nothing! Just a memory!" I smiled, we all walked in and since we were in a large group we had to put tables together. Of course I was next to Optimus, and also next to my sire. "Pancakes! They have pancakes-!?" Russel gasped, I smiled as I looked down at the table. "Okay, what can I get for you all to drink this morning?" The waitress smiled, she looked at June.

"Uh...a regular coffee!" I smiled, "Okay then! Your drinks will be over soon!" The lady answered as she finished writing it down, "Seriously Y/n? Coffee?!" Emma frowned, I looked at her with a confused face. "You've been drinking coffee for your whole life basically!?" She frowned, "Have not Emma!" I answered, "Ya sure! Because look at you now!?" She pointed out, "SHUT UP!" I demanded as I stood up, slamming both my fists on the table. Everyone turned to me as I rushed out, Optimus' eyes narrowed on Emma before he stood up and ran out the door after me.

We came back with all our drinks on the table and ready to order food, "Hm? Lovers are back!" Miko smiled, "You two are the last to order!" June added, we sat down. "Just some pancakes," I frowned. Then Optimus ordered, (I aint sayin' everone's order so that's why I did that).

When food was ready and out we all ate and talked, "Optimus! Don't steal my food!" I gasped as he took another bite, "Boo hoo! You'll get over it! Plus it doesn't taste pretty bad!" He smiled, I blushed a bit and continued eating. "Hey!" I heard Raf shout, I looked over and saw Miko trying to steal his thing. I snapped my fingers and Miko quickly put her arms down, "Hey! Y/n!" She pouted, I frowned as I finished eating my pancakes and took the last sip of my coffee.

Once everyone was done, we paid and left. "That was good!" Bulkhead smiled, "It was almost too good I wanted more!" Arcee joked, Optimus smiled a bit. "Bee? You were piggy out a little on your food? Does that mean it was good?" He asked, Bee, nodded with a very happy smile. We got back to the hideout and got ready to leave again, "Mm." I frowned, I was leaning on Optimus' alt mode when his holo form started to get a little greedy with the kisses. "Okay! Okay! I get it! You love me!" I answered, "I do, and I always will!" He smiled, he picked me up and carried me to the passenger side of the truck, and piled me in.