#4

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-┆

❝ -ZODIAC

❝ -ZODIAC ❞

POV. Sakura Punches you in different ways and Reasons.

Aries – She lightly Punches you in the arm, For teasing her about Sasuke. This happens often.

Taurus – She punches you so bad, cause you always team up with Sai than her.

Gemini – She punches you for no apparent reason.

Cancer – She punches you, cause sasuke always talks to you than her.

Leo – She hates your guts, and she always punches you. But after so many years, you and her became friends. But she's still punching you for no apparent reason.

Virgo – She doesn't punch you, cause you're like a twin to her. You support her no matter what and always push her to limit to success. She treats you like a brother/sister.

Libra – she doesn't punch you, she only boop your nose for no reason at all. And you boop her nose back causing sasuke to sweatdrop and Kakashi to watch you and Sakura in amusement.

Scorpio – she acts like a mother to you, despite being younger/older/same age as her. She punches you for overworking your chakra.

Sagittarius – She punches you and you punch her back, while Naruto is stopping the both of you. Sasuke is siding with you and silently cheering for you to win. But we all know that Sakura is much stronger. still, sasuke is very loyal to you.

Capricorn – you two aren't that close so no punches.

Aquarius – She thinks you're an easy opponent in the Chunin exams, so She punched you in the battle. Resulting her to go home with a broken arm and sore neck. That's what she gets for messing up the wrong sign. (lol, I love Sakura so don't mind this. Plus; Y'all badass. )

Pieces – She punches you and Shakes you when she's fangirling.