#14 SPECIAL pt.1

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-┆

❝ -ZODIAC

Spell Jesus without the J and E

POV. You're the Victim in Among Us.

Aries – You got Killed By Sasuke, His very first victim in Among Us.
SASUKE - BLUE
YOU - (C)

Taurus – You got killed by Ino, you're her third victim cause she knew you were suspicious of her.
INO - PURPLE
YOU - (C)

Gemini – Zabuza's fifth victim. He was chasing you, and you kept running away but literally killed on the spot. Itachi found it out, and he told his crew mates everything. Zabuza tried to defend himself but he died anyway.
ZABUZA - GRAY
YOU - (C)

Cancer – Orochimaru's First Victim. He's been following you throughout the whole game.
OROCHIMARU - WHITE
YOU - (C)

Leo – Naruto's Second Victim. First was Kiba, Then you..
NARUTO - ORANGE
YOU - (C)

Virgo – Hinata.. Hinata planned to NOT kill anyone and just sabotage, but when she approached you to the wire thingy, she accidentally killed you on the spot. She ran away and found a vent. Shino reported your body and no one knew it was Hinata all along.
HINATA - YELLOW (Ino is purple)
YOU - (c)

Libra – Shino's joystick thingy went error (Bugs in the game) and accidentally killed you at the medbay. 
SHINO - GREEN
YOU - (C)

Scorpio – Kakashi just lazily approached you and kill you, and just walk away not knowing that Itachi saw the whole thing.
KAKASHI - WHITE (Orochimaru left the game)
YOU - (C)

Sagittarius – Itachi Just Killed you, and went inside the vent anyway.
ITACHI - BLACK
YOU - (C)

Capricorn – no one killed you, lack of oxygen and everyone got killed. Declaring Deidara as the winner of the game. 
DEIDARA - YELLOW (Hinata was not on the game.)
YOU - (C)

Aquarius – Sasori killed you, and you wouldn't stop following him everywhere. He pressed the emergency button and told them that he was the Impostor, clearly annoyed of you and Deidara following him like a missing soul.
SASORI - RED
YOU - (C)

Pieces – You didn't get killed, And the whole crew won, except for Shikamaru (the lazy one who didn't kill anyone, and just basically sat there doing nothing at all. )
SHIKAMARU - GREEN (Shino is dark green while Shikamaru is The light one)
YOU - (C)