#37

POV. SQUAD!
This may not be accurate.. Because I just randomly think of this and that. I'm sorry if your zodiac doesn't act like the real you.

Aries – Team Naruto: Sakura always scold Naruto for being so reckless and troublesome, but you always have naruto's back and he has yours too. To annoy sakura more, you decided to be naruto's clone. Doing the same dangerous dumb stuff he does to annoy sasuke, sakura and Kakashi sensei. In short, you're the optimistic and energetic friend who is slightly dumb and stubborn.

Taurus – Team Shikamaru: You always get in trouble whenever your team encounter the infamous team seven in konoha. You hate sakura's guts and she hates yours too, to which results a conflict between your team and her team. Ino would always scold you and try to control your anger, shikamaru wouldn't do anything because it's so troublesome, and choji is trying to drag shikamaru in this mess to stop you from making a scene. In short, you're the type of kid who has uncontrollable anger issues who makes a tantrum.

Gemini – Team Kiba: Think of Monoma and Pony's relationship. Now, replace Monoma as Kiba, and you as pony. You're fun to be with, you're chatty and talkative but not annoying, you're pretty interesting too, and boys are never your priority to which Hinata likes about you. You're dense, and easy to manipulate. Monoma told pony to make a insult towards class 1A, and kiba does the same to you. You're always curious and adventurous. But once you're mad, no one can ever stop you. You're probably more scarier than sakura. You are unpredictable, tricky, and dangerous when you're in the battlefield. But overall, you're fun to be with! That's the reason why Kiba doesn't pick on you, instead, he sides with you most of the time.

Cancer – Team Gaara: Oh, you're the sensitive one. Gaara insults you, and you were already crying on your own. No, you're not a pick me girl or whatever, it's just.. you're very sensitive and you fear of disappointing people who you deeply care for. You're very loyal to them too, despite disagreeing with the village's attack against konoha, you're still loyal to them. You are the caring and lovable person in the team. Gaara insults you, and kankuro picks on you, you cry and temari defends you because you and her are friends.

Leo – Team Neji: You are the devil in the team. You make pranks, and you're the Naruto 2.0 and neji sees you as a pathetic loser who is destined to lose. You didn't care about him, you just shrug him off like a simple dust because you are a bad bitch and no one can defeat this zodiac. When the Sand village attacks, you suddenly turn into a strict person. Neji was never seen anywhere, and you unintentionally took his place as a leader. You are remarkable and intelligent. Guy is so proud of you, and Kakashi can't deny it but be impressed of your skills. In short, you're the lovable but fierce type of person. You're an idiot Naruto wannabe and they underestimate you, but in reality, you ARE the real demon here, and not neji.

Virgo – Team Obito: Uh oh, you're the mean type of friend here. You insult obito, and make fun of everyone. Kakashi doesn't care and Rin looks up to you, and obito hates you. You're a sasuke wannabe let's just say that. But despite of all those arguements and snarky attitude towards your team, you still love them nonetheless. You cared for them. You're also a perfectionist, afraid of anyone's judgement. Instead of being afraid of anyone's judgement, you decided to be mean and hard to get, so no one would attempt to destroy your comfort zone because.. well, you're scary. But you're the softest person out there, you're just a great pretender.

Team Sagittarius:

Libra – You're the friendly type of person. You stop your team from making a scene or making enemies, you're more like a supportive friend and a protective friend to which makes you as the 'Mom'/'Dad' figure.

Scorpio – You're the scary one. You're silent and secretive, but you're also bold and blunt to which everyone hates about you. You're not afraid of speaking what's on your mind, and you love to insult people. Libra always prevents you from making a scene, but you are unstoppable so Libra just gave up and left you on your own. Funny thing is, You're actually the lovable and dorky member of the team. Just like Virgo, you are a great pretender.

Sagittarius – You're the gifted child in a powerful clan (chosen clan). But unlike neji, sasuke or the other prodigy out there, you are the most lovable one and funny one. You're the leader in the team because well.. You can balance the team just fine on your own. You're incredibly smart too, and sometimes dense. You just smile at the others while ignoring Scorpio and Libra making a scene right behind you. Yep, total chaos.

Team Aquarius:

Capricorn – You're the hardworking type of person. Despite all the failures stuff you made, you never give up! You are always motivated and people can always rely on you because you don't really know how to give up at all. But everytime you fail something, you always throw a tantrum. You have a short temper and you always get mad. This made the other zodiacs pity and comfort you, because you always push yourself no matter what.

Aquarius – you're the clever and lovable member in the team. You're the right hand, and you are intelligent too. Capricorn is so stubborn and would always ambush the enemy, while you on the other hand, you would stop Capricorn from doing what they want. You don't want to fail the task, and seeing your members fail miserably hurts you. Their pride always gets hurt, and you always wanted to make a change for that. You're the type of person who makes a backup plan for the backup plan. You're the organized one, and the prepared one.

Pieces – You comfort your fellow zodiac teammates despite being the sensitive and emotional one. You're the comfort character and they always ask for your advice. Aquarius ask for your advice, thinking if they should give up as a leader and make you find someone who is more gifted and a prodigy. You would always motivate Aquarius and push them past their limits, there is no time to give up. And Capricorn is a stubborn one. Capricorn wants to accomplish something on their own, but when it comes to advices, they always come for you because you make incredible and powerful advices that would totally plaster a smile on their faces. You're the mental support member, you always give them a helping hand no matter what.