#50

POV: Favourite student!

Aries - you are jiraiya's fav student, because you both share the pervy persona

Taurus - kakashi's fav student, because you always keep the team together. (And the most decent one, the others are like crackheads)

Gemini - kurenai's fav student, you're so sweet and kind.

Cancer - Gai's favourite student, you were always awkward and unconfident. He would always cheer on you with rock lee supporting him in the background.

Leo - orochimaru's fav student, powerful and brave.

Virgo - tsunade's fav student, you are stronger and you remind her of herself when she was young.

Libra - asuma's fav student, because you are intelligent and responsible. Smart as shikamaru but more outgoing and productive.

Scorpio - minato's fav student, because you are the female version of Kakashi except the follow-the-rules obsession. You are smart, and a good leader.

Sagittarius - ebisu's fav student, because you are konohamaru's loyal best friend.

Capricorn - iruka's fav student, you are naruto's only friend. You defending Naruto against everyone changed his perspective point of view.

Aquarius - anko's fav student, you live for danger and danger is your friend. Would constantly challenge you, and put you in danger.

Pieces - ibiki's fav student, oh hell naw.

Author's note: the book is finished lmao. Byeee<33