#48

POV: promises

Aries - Kiba
: You and Kiba made a promise, if you two didn't get married at 40, you two will marry each other. It was just a silly promise, but a cute one.

Taurus - sasuke
: After the war, sasuke talked to you. He promise that he will come back to you, after that he left the village.

Gemini - shino
: You are afraid of bugs, but you promised shino that you won't kill a single bugs in your life, in return of something, you get to see his eyes.

Cancer - Naruto
: Naruto promised to treat you at ichiraku ramen after training, you always tell him not to, but that kid is so stubborn.

Leo - Kakashi
: He promised to protect you, after all, you're the only person he have in his life. He can't afford to lose another one.

Virgo - obito
: Obito is a villain, but villain also have good sides. Even though you're already dead and can't hear his whispers, he still made a vow to avenge your death, and that is to hurt the person who did this to you.

Libra - kurenai
: Kurenai is pregnant and her husband died, as she cried into your arms. You made a vow that you will be the second parent of kurenai's child. Anything for your dear friend.

Scorpio - hiruzen
: you are hiruzen's only friend, he trusted you enough to share his secrets with you, including the leaf village's secret etc. The akatsuki kidnapped you, but you made a unbreakable promised to never tell anyone about the secrets. You are loyal to your master, and you will protect it til your very end.

Sagittarius - sakura
: You promised sakura about one thing, that you will never fall in love with sasuke, sakura was delighted. When sakura was so desperate for comfort, she approached you. But the topic was about sasuke, then you avoided sakura. You don't want to be associated with sasuke, because you stay true to your promise. You won't ever think of him, not even bother to mention his name.

Capricorn - Hinata
: You promised to always stay by her side, protect and defend her against her clan who abandoned her for her weakness.

Aquarius - choji
: Choji promised to share his food with you. He took a bowl, as he put a lot of chips on it. There he stood on your grave, even after your death, he still share his food with you.

Pieces - jiraiya
: Jiraiya died, and you are his only student. You followed his path as a writer, and your books are the best selling in the boruto timeline.