#34

POV: They like you, but they can't tell you because they're afraid of rejection, plus, you're in love with someone else. However, they did left a hint. MALE VERSION.

❝ -ZODIAC

Aries KIBA – " That jerk better not hurt you, or else they will know what a fist taste like. "

Taurus GAARA – " Your future lover will be so lucky to have you, you know that don't you? "

Gemini NEJI – " I can't believe you're in love with a pathetic person, they are destined to lose anyway. Why not choose someone who is a prodigy? "

Cancer KANKURO –  " you're so in love with them, aren't you? Sorry, I can't do anything but give you useless advices. If only I could control them to love you back, I would. "

Leo SASUKE – " falling in love is pathetic. "

Virgo IRUKA – " I hope you find someone who loves teaching. So they can scold you and teach you the right things in life, you're clumsy and you always get in trouble, I just hope you find someone like me, but as a lover and not a friend. "

Libra JIRAIYA – " Do me a favour and find someone who is a complete opposite of me, find a man who can respect your boundaries and privacy. Just an advice from a friend. "

Scorpio OROCHIMARU –  " make sure that your lover has good intentions, that's all I can really tell you... Literally. "

Sagittarius SHIKAMARU – " Your feelings for them is so troublesome. Just confess already, I'm tired of hearing you whinning about rejections. "

Capricorn NARUTO – " They don't like ramen? That sucks, marry a guy who can take a humor, who can tell jokes, who is reckless but a ball of sunshine who gives you endless entertainment, and not a killer joy. "

Aquarius KAKASHI – " I find the icha icha story more entertaining than your love story. Find someone who got their eyes on you, in that way, your love story would end happily ever after. It's very tiring to see how your story goes. No doubt there's a sad ending. "

Pieces CHOJI – " find someone who can carry you, someone who can spin you around without hurting you. Your laughter makes everyone smile ya'know. "

A/N: The CHOJI, orochimaru, and gaara hits diff. Especially kankuro, he's really trying to stop himself from controlling your crush from loving you back. Anyways, female version will be uploaded! Sorry for hurting you but meh, I love angst.