#7

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-┆

❝ -ZODIAC

❝ -ZODIAC ❞

POV. You stole Itachi's Dango. He is now interrogating you about his missing beloved Dango. Will he use his Sharingan on you? And if yes, what will he find out? If no, then you've gain his trust.

Aries – No You helped him Multiple Times.

Taurus – Yes You better run, He finally found out. Plus, he finally knew that this isn't the first time you stole his Dango.

Gemini – Yes Bestie, you better run. He found out about your History.

Cancer – No You're his Crush, so he doesn't care about His Dango Anymore.

Leo – Yes Bestie you better run, He found out about Your library in Wattpad and the xreader insert books you're reading.

Virgo – No He's just suspicious, but he can always buy a Dango so he let you live. For now.

Libra – No Kisame Covered you up, And now he's blaming Kisame.

Scorpio – Yes Bestie you better run, He found out about Your obsession with Memes and Vines.

Sagittarius – No He trust you, for some apparent reason.

Capricorn – Yes Bestie you better run, he found out that you prefer Kakashi than him.

Aquarius – Yes Bestie you better run. No seriously, you better run, cause he's glaring at you right now. What did he found out? During your mission, You kidnapped Sasuke and forced him to watch baby ducks videos for three hours.

Pieces – No He trust you that's all.