#27

POV. JUST SOME PICKUP LINES IG.. NOT MINEE

Aries – DEIDARA : hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! " deidara said proudly, while patiently waiting for your reaction, but you just deadpanned at him.. he sulked a bit, as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. " So.. uh, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living?

Taurus – KIBA : If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber. " Kiba said with a serious expression on.. not until you snored, causing him to end up laughing his ass off. You also tried to prevent yourself from laughing at his cheesy joke, but you just burst out laughing like a dead rat screeching like a devil. You weren't embarrassed tho, in fact kiba is your loyal friend for years and he's used to it.

Gemini – SHINO : Hi, I just wanted to  thank you for the gift. " Shino said. You raise an eyebrow in confusion before asking what gift he's talking about. ".. I've been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me.. " ...." Shino, i can't see your smile, how tf am i suppose to know that you are smilin-"

Cancer – OROCHIMARU : I've heard it said that kissing is the 'language of love.' Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime? " " no "

Leo – KAKASHI : " Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night? " " DO YOU EVER GET TIRED FROM READING THAT ICHA ICHA-"

Virgo – SASORI : I thought this was The hidden leaf, but I must be in a museum because you're a piece of art "

Libra – PEIN : " I seem to have lost my number—can I have yours? "

Scorpio – HIDAN : My friend bet me I couldn't talk to the prettiest girl in the bar. Want to use their money to buy some drinks? " (he's talking about kakuzu so-)

Sagittarius – JIRAIYA : You know, I had a pickup line ready to go, but you're so hot it just left my mind. "

Capricorn – NARUTO : If I were a cat, I'd spend all nine of my lives with you. " " but, you're a fox naruto?.. " "...God dammit-"

Aquarius – SHIKAMARU : " If you don't like shogi that very much, I have another game in mind " " i hope it's not boring this time, now tell me how this game works shika. "

" Kiss me if I'm wrong but, dinosaurs still exist, right? "

Pieces – SASORI AGAIN : If beauty were time, you'd be eternity "