#15 SPECIAL pt.2

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-┆

❝ -ZODIAC

❝ -ZODIAC ❞

POV. YOU ARE THE IMPOSTOR.

Aries – Since sasuke killed you in the game, you all played once again and guess who's the Impostor now? You!.. and you're seeking for revenge, so Sasuke is your first Kill. But the Bitch didn't hesitate to tell naruto (who's sitting besides him) about everything, and you got kicked out by everyone.

Taurus – You killed Ino. You notice that she was fixing the wires, so you killed her on spot.

Gemini – Zabuza got killed by you, and you killed itachi too since he's just right besides Zabuza.

Cancer – as for revenge, you followed him, and also killed him. Poor orochimaru got a fangirl/boy hot on his tail.

Leo – Naruto asked if you can go with him, because he's been suspecting Sasuke as the impostor. Once you and naruto are both alone, you killed him right away causing him to give you a shock look, but quickly looks away since he doesn't want anyone to suspect you at all. He's not Sasuke the snitch OwO.

Virgo – Nahh, you didn't kill Hinata. You killed everyone leaving her and Kiba alone. Kiba immediately clicked the emergency button.. he thought Hinata is going to vote you out, but guess what, Hinata vote him out as a sorry for killing you that one time. Such a sweetheart.

Libra – You didn't kill Shino, Everyone died because of the sabotage thingy, still you won.

Scorpio – You also lazily killed him, causing Itachi to deadpan at you. Poor Itachi, witnessing his comrades dying on him, not once, but twice. (You and the whole naruto cast are sitting in circles while playing Among Us just in case you're confused)

Sagittarius – you killed Itachi, and ran away.

Capricorn – Deidara and sasori are both together.. you lost the game cause sasori saw you chasing Deidara, but you killed Deidara so yeah nice revenge.

Aquarius – You killed sasori, and you can see his ghost. The whole time, you're following him. Causing him to leave the game immediately, LMAO.

Pieces – You killed shikamaru cause he told you so (he's just right besides you) cause he wanted to take a nap. You won the game.