#5

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-

„ —┆実際 › NARUTO-┆

❝ -ZODIAC

❝ -ZODIAC ❞

POV. Hinata is in love with you. How will she show you her love?

Aries – Just Like In Naruto, she will mostly stalks you and watches you train.

Taurus – She tries to approach you, but eventually gives up. And that's where Kiba came into view! He pulled Hinata's wrist and starts a small conversation with you! The whole conversation is about you and Kiba talking, and her blushing a mess.

Gemini – She found a cute cat in the streets that slightly reminds her of you. The e/c matches the Cat's eyes so she took the cat home and take care of it. You came to her house with Kiba and Shino, and you found the cat. You're a big fan of cats so You pet it and hug it. She gives it to you, and you squeal in happiness. You engulf her into a tight hug, causing her to Blush and faint.

Cancer – You and her are close since childhood days. Unlike Naruto and Hinata's short childhood, you were always there. She kept her feelings to herself and her way of annoying you is booping your nose, waiting patiently for you to notice her.

Leo – she protects you. Naruto taught her Nindo, and her Nindo is to protect her love ones and that includes you.

Virgo – she secretly makes you a box of cupcakes and always put it in to your table every 3AM so you wouldn't find out. You said that 'Who ever that person is, will be a good housewife' causing Hinata to blush and faint. Little did she know, you knew all along.

Libra – she likes you and you like her back. That's not a secret anymore because everyone knows it now, but you and Hinata are so oblivious to it.

Scorpio – You're an Uchiha, of course you have that Uchiha ego so you hated her. But during the small war between the Sand and Leaf village (involving the sound Village) she protects you with all her life, causing you to develop some strange feelings.

Sagittarius – You don't hate her and you don't like her either. She's like a stranger to you. Little did you know, you and Hinata used to be friends before! You have a unique kekei genkai that wipes away your memories of you and her. She was sad, but she's hoping for you to notice her in the background.

Capricorn – You're Kiba's sister/brother and you both have the same jerk personality, but sometimes you act like Naruto. Hinata notice you, but didn't pay any attention because she likes Naruto. That's when, Naruto confesses to Sakura that he likes her. Hinata was sad and you found her in the corner of the school crying. You comforted her, And Save her multiple times causing her to develop some strange feelings towards you. That's when she knew, she loves you.

Aquarius – You and Hinata are in the same team as Shino and Kiba. You're the only member who mostly get in trouble, and Hinata is always worried about you. She always Treats your wounds, to the point that she develop some strange feelings towards you. The question is, Do you like her back?

Pieces – She doesn't like you at all, cause you're sasuke's younger brother/sister and you always side with Sasuke most of the time. That's when you got fed up with Sasuke's ego, and team up with Naruto. Hinata was, Shock. Hinata decided to approach you and befriend you. She didn't knew that you're so friendly and all. There was this one time that you went against Sasuke, and once declared that you're on Naruto's side. Hinata finally knew, she was in love with you.