#35

POV: They like you, but they can't tell you because they're afraid of rejection, plus, you're in love with someone else. However, they did left a hint. FEMALE VERSION.

❝ -ZODIAC

Aries TEMARI – " here is a piece of advice Hun, let them go, they're not worth it. Period. "

Taurus INO – " Ugh, you don't have taste in people! Stop lowering your standards. You're special! A special person deserves you than an ordinary guy like them. "

Gemini SAKURA – " Um? Do me a favour will you? If they hurt you, contact me immediately. So when they wake up, all they can see is large rocks and pebbles, and their house missing. They should be glad that I won't murder them in the future. And no, that's not harsh. Just teaching them a lesson. "

Cancer HINATA –  " they are so lucky to have you "

Leo KARIN – " Can you stop acting like sasuke for once? At least you're not sasuke.. sasuke is worst! He has sharingan and he had his eyes open all the time! You? You're blind, and it's not fun. Piece of advice, Just look around you. "

Virgo TSUNADE – " find someone who is younger than you, so if ever you die in old age, that person is still alive and crying their ass out. No seriously, you should die first.. I have experience here, someone I love died years ago and I tell you, crying over their death while trying to act tough is hard as a rock. "

Libra SHIZUNE – " I hope your lover likes animals.. "

Scorpio ANKO –  " find someone who is dangerous and fun to be with, who can be dangerous and protective for you at the same time. Don't find a dangerous idiot who might put a wound on you silly. "

Sagittarius KONAN – " origami is a boring entertainment. It will also give you frustration. It will take you ages to find the right ways to fold it. Hey, If you made a mistake, you can always unfold it... if he's a mistake, don't hesitate to come back. "

Capricorn HANABI – " find someone who can cook, clean, and do the chores for you. Who also can work and give you a wealthy life, someone who doesn't act like an entitled jerk who waits for you to do the chores for them. I want you to live a happy life ya know. "

Aquarius KURENAI – " you're very funny, y/n. I hope you could stay single forever because I know what it feels like to lose someone I love, and I do not want you to experience that. I want you to stay funny as always. "

Pieces YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER IN NARUTO  – " I'll just have a nice talk with them, don't worry, I'll just tell them not to hurt you. You're precious to everyone, you know? "

A/N:
NO OFFENSE IN THE KARIN PART! Big respect to those people who can't see. Karin and I didn't mean to offend anyone, Karin meant about 'Blinded by love' and not disable people.

The tsunade part too, I didn't mean minor people, I meant young people who are younger than you ( 2 years age gap ) something like that. The zodiac sign book is all made for entertainment purposes only, don't take it seriously.

Everything here is fictional.

Also, sorry about the pisces part, I ran out of ideas! I just realize, there are lots of males in Naruto and just few females in the story. There are also other females in the Naruto series, although some of them are underrated ( SHIZUNE is an example)