Mary

My head is pounding. I hear a pin drop, and I scream. " GO AWAY!" I scream, I hear scurrying and laughter, mocking me, teasing me. "I'm not going insane, I'm not I'm not I'm not," I say with my voice shaking "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" I scream into the darkness "I want Mark," I turn back to where the voice came and see red glowing eyes until the full body iluminates with red, "Why do you want Mark?" I ask daring to ask "Because," he says in a calm voice and pulling out a chair from the blackness. " He loves you and once he's here I can get my revenge," he says sitting down in the chair backwards. " was once his his friend, we used to play in the woods and he called me his imaginary friend. We grew up together, and once he turned Ten he said that he wasn't suposed to have an imaginary friend anymore," he says looking into the distance " He left me their all alone in the woods, never came back for me. so I took pro cations, I would take controle of him, make him break a vase or two, but I needed more, I couldn't do it all at once if I could I could have just lived in him. Through out the years I took my revenge and when he was out of college he seeked out help. Not with doctors, oh no," he says gradully getting more and more sinister " He knew what he was dealing with, he called upon The Daze," he says with hatered " They took me away in exchange for something precious," he says stoping their I open my mouth "What was it?" I ask still shook up, he stared at me with a look I can't exacly place, " Love" And he gets up and walks away while I feel a sudden burst of exaustion and pass out.