Marks POV

(walking down street)
How the hell did I get here I keep asking myself it feels like everything is a dream but I know for a fact that its not. My thoughts are interuped by a raggedy woman living on a cardbord mat " spare change " she asks me in a rough voice "Oh yes of course" I pull out the only thing I have in my pocket which was a 20 dollar bill. "Thank you Mark Fischbach your kindness shall be remembered". Wow thats um... ok I'll just ignore that. I kept walking down the street. I passed by a bus stop and kept walking. I passed by another bus stop and kept walking. once again I passed it again. I realised what was going on and I called out and said " I thought the deed was done I never thought i'd be talking to you again." as I said that a bright mist appears " What do you want" i said as tough as a I can to hide my fear "Mark, you gave up something so precious so you can have a better life." the voice says "Yup. And I regret it everyday like you fore told I would" say in a mocking voice "But you have shown kindness in your heart therefore we might allow you to have it back," "thats impossible i haven't been able to do that for so long it would be impossible for me to do that now." I say in compleat doubt "No nothings impossible I'd thought you've learnt that already from all that you've been through" before I was able to open my mouth it spoke again " We will be monitoring how you treat others and how you react to 'situations' she is flying in for the month so you better make it a good one" I pondered on what that meant and what might happen but then i woke up. " ok " I said sitting up to pet my cat "This can't end well."