Mark

I'm almost twelve hours in and its two o'clock in the morning including time changes, as I'm going five miles over the speed limit I reach for two of my energy shots and chug them. I need to stay awake sleeping only wastes time. I'm already in Oklahoma just getting out of the Texas boarder. I need to stay awake.
I remember my past. My imaginary friend... What happened to him. He used to be my best freind all through out till ten years old. I wasn't suposed to have imaginary friends. I remeber over hearing my parents arguing in the living room. They wanted to seek out psychiatric help but it would cost to much. My mom would yell at my dad for even wanting to spend money on such a ridiculous thing. They were already paying for me to be in a privet school. So I knew the only right thing to do was to get rid of him for my families sake. My thought is interuped by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I ask " Mark its me Ros" I hear the voice on the other side. "hey ros.." I ask in a puzzling tone. Why would he want to call me? "I know what your dealing with," he says in a grave voice and I nearly stop the car as he contiues " The Daze I made a deals with them when I was a teen," he says as he recals a bad memory "First, it started out with little things like trades, but then they grew and grew and it cost me my family in the end," he says with his voice cracking "My-my mom even before all it even happend told me never ever go near any super being" he says with his voice quivering "I know how they work and do their deals and what damage it does to other people, how unfair there trades are. I'm telling you now you may have only made a couple right now but please. Please don't make more deals, not even to save a life, its not worth it," he says with a hurt voice " She was under my care," I say an throw the phone in the back seat.