Mark

I stare at him for a good second. "What?" I say to the baffled me. "What?!" I say again. "None of this is real how the hell are you..." the little boy cringes at the word "hell" throwing me on a guilt trip. "Um, sir, if you don't mind, I'm going to go now and look for that rabbit..." the little me says backing away slowly tripping over a branch, going down hill.
"MARK!" He rolls down as I quickly trail after. "I finally catch up to him and he's covered in cuts and bumps, including a nasty gash on his right arm. I subconsciously feel my right tricep to find a faded scar still there.
"Owwww" the little me mumbles in pain trying to hold back his tears. "Who are you? Can you help me?" He says trying to get up but to no avail. "Yes- I- I can," I stutter out looking at him. "I need to find that creature..." the little boy says. "No we need to find our parents!" I blurt out. "What do you mean 'our' " he looks at me with pain and confusion. "Look, I know it's confusing, but I don't quite understand it either but, I'm you, from the future," he looks at me very skeptically then his eyes widen, we do after all show some resemblance. "I'm not sure what to say," the boy says trying to sit up. "I think the reason why I'm here has something to do with that creature," I say scooping down to try to pick him up. "So you think if we find that animal we will find out why your here?" Little me questions as I stand up with him in arms, "Absolutely," I say with posable evidence or reason to back me up. I still charge into the woods because SCREW LOGIC!