Julia

"Honey," I call from the other room. We now think that my memory is never comming back. "Yeah?" he comes to the living room. "How did we meet?" I ask "The stars and planets align and the whole world came together and you were there," he says sitting down next to me. "Mark," I say with a chuckle. Over the past few days we've been having conversations about my past. Where I grew up, how my parents died, how he saved me from the evil people that killed all I knew, Why I am so important... And of course how to defend myself. Since I've forgotten all the traing that he taught me. "Ok? since you dont want to answer that question, how was our marriage?" I ask with a smile "Well it was not at all what a normal wedding is like. We did it in a hurry since they were coming after us, you were wearing a simple dress and I was formal looking and they came. A lot happend and we were able to get away but the priest didn't... but he married us before he died! thats good!" he said with a cheerful tone towards the end. "Why do we have such a dificult life!?" I ask as I sprawl out on the couch and his lap. "You know why, because you're the source of power. And you staying here is the only thing thats keeping society alive," he says rubbing my head "When are you going to teach me how to use my powers?... Again" I ask. Thats the only thing he still hasn't covered. " When you're ready," he says "But I AM ready!" I complain "You taught me how before I forgot everything how come you cant now!?" I say even though I know the answer "Stuff like this takes time plus we have to wait. They are still looking for you remember? Once they forget all about you and move on then we can resume our some-what normal lives," he says still rubbing my head. After a minute or so of contemplating I say "I love you," I say. He saved me, he has done so much for me but just because I cant remeber doesn't mean I should be ungrateful. I mean we're even married which means I must have loved him so much before i forgot everything. "Love you too sweetie," he says with a slightly shocked face. He begins to get up. "Where you going?" I ask "I need to go do something," he says as he pulls open he door and walks out. What? Was it something I said? I mean we are married right? Ok Julia its best not to ponder so much on it, probably not a big deal.