Mark

Just great. It been forever since I've done something. I'm even now developing cabin fever. Since this is a prison non of my appliances work. Not my PC or anything. And the tv is on a one loop of a david tennent episode. Although its a prison and everything I dont feel an urge to actually eater sleep at least I now know that they wont starve me. Its either that or I'm sick and just dont want to eat. But I still go to the pantry anyway. I grab a box of cheese-its to drown out my feelings with food. When i return i discover the scene has changed. The only best way i can discribe it is a transition of scenes in a dream when you walk into one place and go into another. But this place has people like actuall people. I feel a rush of hope inside me until i look outside the building to see compleat whiteness. I yell into the 'world' " Where have you brought me now!?" and everyone in the building turn their heads and in one but sepret voice they say "You are in one of your best memories," they say then continue on their day as if nothing happened. I look around the building to see im in a coffee shop. Oh no. I try tapping on someones shoulder and they just ignore me and I even poke their face and nothing happens.

Ok I guess as long as I'm here I can watch the memory play out. I sit down at a relatively close table that was unoccupied by anyone. As if it wanted me to sit there. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry I'll clean that up" I see Mary stumble into me as I respond at the same time" I'm so clumsy I got it please," as we are both on all fours picking up and wiping the floor we both get up to our feet. After she got a good look at me she says "Oh hello" with a blush"Hey my names Mark-" I try to say her as she interrupts "I know who you are. I mean I know I've seen you on youtube," she says completely starstruck "Oh I'm flattered." I say playfully at my new friend. I watch as the day goes by as we share about who we are.

This is true torcher to be able to see her face and not do anything about it."I think I'll skip the rest," I say aloud walking into the whitness. when I got to the whiteness the café just re apeared repaying the monent when we ran into each other. "I said change the scene!" I walk back to the door and it keeps playing it back and back again. 'I need to break it' I thought to myself. I walk backwards and open the door with my back. and I watch as the whitness engolf the outside part of the building.

As I kept walking backwards the scene finally changed to something else. I was in a forest. The same forest that I was just before he sent me. But everything looked slightly younger and happier. "Imaginary friend where are you! Hahaha," I hear a childs voice coming from the trees. "Why this place?" I say into 'the world' "It was a request." they say without any elaboration. I start walking around, looking for him and I. I look behind a tree to find a younger version me counting and him hiding behind a couple of trees. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I scream into the trees. Checking around every tree. When the young version of me got near the patch of trees he was hiding, he teleported away to another patch of trees. I continued searching for a good 20min. until he screams "Come on I know you cheating!" the young verson of me yells. "Yeah I am," he says teleporting back in front of me "Why cant I do that?!" I ask pouting and sitting down on a rock. "I dunno," he says sitting down next to the young version of me. "Why can you do that?" Mini me asks getting frustrated "I dunno Mark," he says as if they have had this conversation a million times. "Here I'll make it up," he says handing the young version of me a game card, pulling it out of thin air. "Where'd you find it!?" he cries and grabs it from his hand in compleat awe. "I found it under the couch this morning I think, I was just waiting for a good time to give it to you," he says "You're the bestest friend anyone could ever have," He says with a huge smile. Just as the world started turning white as a new memory was loading.

It was the same place bit everything was a lot younger, I saw the land owners walking with my parents with my brother and I trailing behind not careing about what there saying. "Stop!" A younger me, about 6-8 years old, tell my brother who was just walking, "What! What I do?" he says "Your breathing too loud," my brother, Tom and I never fought that much but only when we did it was probably cause we were tired or cranky. "Well excuse me for living!" he says in retaliation. "Well just stop breathing so hard!" I say with a pouty face. "Just leave me alone," my brother says calming his anger. "Fine!" I run behind a couple trees as I follow, I don't remember any of this. "Rhg" the young version of me say in frustration. Just then he looks over to see an innocent little creature, it has te stature of a bunny, big long pointed ears, and little shining black eyes. Everything about it is adorable except the fact that it looked terrified. " Awww, Come here Tom look!" but after just being in a small fight he ignored the little me. As I called for my brother the creacher sprinted off. "No come back!" he calls and chases after it to the point where little me's family was out of sight. What? I think I'd remember something like this, I remember a good amount of stuff but this i dont remeber at all. "Why this place!? I thougt these were my memories how come I don't remeber a single minute of this?" I yell aloud. "AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU!?" the young version of me yells at me looking at ne dead in the eye.