Julia

I wake up with a stretch cuddling up next to Mark. "Good morning sweetie," I say to him with a smile. His eyes flutter open along with a smile. "Good morning honey," he says pulling me closer planting his lips onto mine. Our lips move in time with each other only after a good 30 seconds do I gasp for air and sit up.

"Ewww" I say to him as he sits up with with a half grin. "You need to brush your teeth," I finish playfully. Mark gets up lightning fast and picks me up bridal style. He caries me to the bathroom where we both go shower and get dressed.

"I don't want things to ever change again," I mutter to myself as he makes breakfast. Although I can't remember anything everything just feels... right. It's extremely weird and it just keeps felling weirder the more stuff we do but I just feel as that we belong.

We finish our breakfast and he goes down to the study to do some "super secret stuff that he can't tell me" for some reason. I think it might be for me or for us in some way. Or he might be preparing stuff so I can train and get back my powers. I don't know! I hope it's something positive though!

I look over at some decorative crates we have near the entrance. I notice a small- no not small, smaller than small, box on top of all of them. I abandon my train of thought and walk over to it. "It's tiny," I whisper to myself as I'm over come with adorable-ness. Aww it's so cute! I think as I pick it up and bring it over to the couch. I- I don't know why but this tiny box pleases me more than anything that's happened here...