Dark

Man, I'm really starting to enjoy this, I think to myself as I remember the warmth of this morning. Ok, back to memories. I've successfully made all of her childhood and some of her tween memories. Now, this is when things get complicated. I need to make it so her parents die at around the age of 15 and or 14 and make it so that I'm the one who comes in, kind of like a knight in shining armor way.

Here's the plot line, I've sketched it out on paper: She grows up with a perfectly normal family that works for the government, sharing memories of her school companions and best friends. In her Tweens she finds out that she's adopted from an unknown place. People barge into her life gunning down her family and shooting them and forcing her to come with them. I save her from the people that try to get her because of who she is. I save her and teach her my ways, all the way through her teen years until she decides she wants to get an education at a college besides self educating herself. Once she's there Mark, Casandra, and Ros, get close to her and try to convince her to come with them and they could be powerful.

It sounds simple enough, and not to mention cheesy, but since she doesn't have anything to base it off of she won't know any better. Not only that but she will feel like I'm her only savior, and that if she wanders too far from me, bad things happen.