Marys POV

I wake up to discover im in his bed. I'm bloody in his bed. Oh god oh god I sit up in sheer terror. All I remember is getting home from our date and eating popcorn and watching David Tennant. i don't remember things getting... I look down to discover im still in my dress. this is seriosly not looking good for me. How could of things escalated so quickly?! "Mark?" I call out "Yeah," he responds from the master bathroom in just his towel and toothbrush and toothbrush fom in his mouth. "What happend last night?" i say slowly and with a woried facial expression " NOTHING nothing happened" he said with wide eyes "Oh god damn it I- I didn't mean for you to see it like that, we were watching a david tennant marathon and you fell asleep so I carried you up to be comfy. Nothing, nothing happened." He says with a very shocked facial expression. I walk up to him "You swear?" I ask looking him dead in the eye. "Yes, yes I do" he says still on shock. "Swear on something important." I spit out. "Fish.Sticks. And. Custard" he says with his face geting closer and closer to mine with each word. We stared to just stare at each other until I remember. " Casandra" I say in horror again. "Wha?" He asks completely lost. "Is she awake!?" "Yeah shes cooking breakfast, she yelled that upstairs about 20 mins ago," Like it was no big deal "Ok A: shes gonna think that we did it and B: why the hell would you trust her with a stove and food!?"I sprint out of there without even making myself look presentable. But to my horror she was done with the food and the table was already set up. She looks at me with big eyes "No way!" I then remeber im still in my dress look very beat up. "It is not what it looks like at all" I say with serious look "Oh but i think it is!" she says in a sing songy voice.
As I noticed Mark was spying on us atop of the spiral stair case. Probably too embaresed to come out. But next thing you know he comes down wearing a warfstach. "MRS.ROCA!" he began, " MY NAME IS WIFRED WARFSTACH! AND TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO INTERVEIW THE BUETIFLE CASANDRAAA!" He states very loudly. "Wha-""NOW THEN, ON TO QUESTIONS, WHY DO YOU PRESUME THING SO EASILY?" he continues slightly out of character. "Well the evidence is all ther" Mark quickly cuts her off"QUICK TO ASUME I SEE SO THATS WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE!" as he pretendes to take down notes on a paper. "I never sa-" "NOW TRYING TO TAKE BACK WHAT YOU HAVE SAID SHEESH" as he continued "MARK!" she exclaimes getting really anoyed now. " YES THE DEVISHLY HANSOM AMD STRONG YOUTUBER THAT YOU ACUSE THIS FINE LADY TO HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH!" "Yes its there in black and white she didn't change out of her dress and she woke up in YOUR room!" she screams even louder causing Ros to peek downstairs then run back up because of her wrath. "WOAH THERE IF SHE WAS IN THE WARFTACH ROOM SHE MIGHT NOT WALK AWAY ALIVE!" he says making me laugh. "OK FINE JUST FORGET IT!" she says taking a deep breath at the end. " NOW IF YOU WILL EXCUSE US I SHALL ESCORT THIS LADY OUTSIDE." he asks for my hand and we both walk outside "Wow good job in there," I say genuinely impressed, "Well you know,"