Marys POV

So dates I was never ever good at dates. I've only had a couple good ones with my prom date and another that was I've known my whole life and they both ended in tears. I just really hope that I don't goof this one up. I thought all this stuff as I shower. I'd just realized that I should probabaly get out so I don't use up all the hot water in his house. I get out change into a dress that I'd brought with me for church, I put on a thin layer of makeup cause to be compleatly honest i dont like makeup at all.
I wait in the living room for Mark by this time it was 6:30. Mark dramaticly made it downstairs wearing a tux and a fedora " You love to make an entrance don't you"
"Well ya know I try, Shall we go madam?" he reaches his hand out for mine and i take it. He kisses it like a gentelmen and locks our arms together towards his car.
"So what do you do for fun besides youtube and punching down trees." I ask Mark making refremces to his youtube vids " I say tugging my face with bread. "Wow, you never realize how boring your life is until soneone asks that question." he responds "Tell me about it" i say "What kind of tv show do you watch" he asks "Oh please you don't want me to bore with that." i respond "No no no please be my guest." So I start ranting about all my favorite tv shows from Death Note to Sherlock to Merlin. "Oh and please don't get me started with Doctor Who" I giggle "Oh I love Doctor Who!" he interups "Who's your favorite doctor" he asks me "10 duh" I say as if it were obvious "me too!" He exclaims in joy.
As we finsh up our date we walked back to the car with our fingers interlocked. Before starting the engine he asks " Where do you want to go now." I guess to your place" I say without thinking of what that could mean "Oh gosh I don't mean it in that kind of way lets just go to your place and watch a david tennant Marathon or something I dunno "I rushed kinda at the end as I slowly tured my head away from him.