~Mark~

He runs to her side with me. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" I say kicking him back. "AHHH-ah-uhhh- IT HURTS SO MUCH!" She screeches clutching her head and curling up in a ball in the floor.

"She's close to death," Ros says very calmly. I look over at him. "Thank you," I say gratefully as my tears start to run down my cheek. Before anything else could take place he grabbed Cas by the hand and spun her around for a kiss. As they kissed Ros slowly, and slowly became a blur or nothing. "NOOOOOO!" Cas yells into thin air as soon as he disappeared for good.

My tears of gratitude begin to pour as Mary begins to come to her senses. "He-hey," I cradle her in my arms. "You re-member- me right?" As I said that put her hands around my neck and pulls me in. I felt satisfaction run over me as our lips move in time with each other. I begin to get on all fours as we continue to kiss. She brakes it off. As she realizes she hears her best friend sobbing in the background.

"I'm sorry Cas, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Mary says repeatedly while rocking her friend back and fourth in a hug. "It- It's -nn-Not- your-fault," she coughs out. My heart sinks into my stomach. "Guys," I say slowly getting up looking around me. "where did he go?" Fear sinks in down to my stomach.

Just as our vision whitens to find ourselves back at this void. "We are done make inch deals with you," the voices say in unison. "ROS!!!" She calls out at the voices, as I heard it too. Ros's voice was in the mixture of voices. And so was... "Where is He?" I question them. "He is us now, as Ros is too." Which made her lay on the floor in her own tears. "We got what we came for, you are now free." And with that it leaves us back at my apartment.