Chapter 13

After a week of rest, Jungwon came back to his usual schedule—nothing will change. He will still tutor Jay despite Heeseung's request.

— flashback —

"Will you stop tutoring him then?" Heeseung asked and broke the hug.

Jungwon looked at the older straight in the eyes. His eyes are sparkling as his tears are about to fall once more.

"You know I can't. I need the scholarship, Seungie. You understand me, right?" Jungwon replied.

Heeseung just nodded as a response; he understood and he will keep on understanding Jungwon.

— end of flashback —

Jungwon's classes ended and he went straight ahead to where he should be. He entered a room which is a new place for him.

"This will be our new study room."  Jay greeted Jungwon. They moved room as Jay's father knew about the damages Jay caused the university. This new room is a better place for the two of them—private and cozy.

"Let's start, shall we?" Jungwon asked.

"Sure. What else do you want to do? Be quick. I have to meet my new girlfriend." Jay replied.

Jungwon, at that time, felt speechless. "How about Arin? Maybe Heeseung is right. Jay can't be trusted." He thought to himself.

The two began their session. Jay became cold towards Jungwon. There were no fun and playful times as they study. No more pranks and gimmicks. No more sneaking some snacks in their mouth together.

Jay noticed Jungwon's pale lips as he secretly stares at the younger secretly whenever he reads something. Jungwon's white complexion added to his pale look. His eyes are pale as well.

"So whenever you solve an equation, it is important to always rely on the solutions. However, for every equation, there is a different solution to follow. You have to know which is which to avoid using the wrong formulas." Jungwon explained as he points out the different math formulas at the book while Jay was just staring at him.

Jay did not even bother understanding what Jungwon's trying to say. He just stared at the younger's face. "How can you be so cute?" He thought to himself. "I missed you. I wish we can be close again, Won. Laugh with me. Tease me, I don't care. You know I won't get mad at you." he added.

Jay was stopped from staring when Jungwon coughed and covered his mouth for a while.

"Can you excuse m-me for a m-moment?" Jungwon ran as fast as he could towards the comfort room. He started vomiting and vomiting until his body is getting all drained.

Jay heard this and felt worried—he still cares about Jungwon. However, his pride and ego were bigger than anything else so he didn't check Jungwon. Instead, he secretly left the room to search for somebody as Jungwon's vomiting stop.

— moments later —

Jay found the one he's looking for. He's been looking for this person for a while since he's roaming around the university after class hours. Without any hesitation, he stopped the person from walking.

"What do you want? You want to start a fight again? Seriously? We are at the university and you could get expelled. Oh I forgot, you won't experience that since your dad is powerful, right?" Heeseung said and gave Jay a smirk.

Jay was mad at how Heeseung started and quickly grabbed his uniform and pinned him against the wall. "You idiot! What did you do to Jungwon?! Why is he acting like that?! I did not bother you anymore thinking you're doing a good job on taking care of him!"

Heeseung was confused at Jay's words.

"What are you saying?"

"Jungwon is vomiting! You sh*t! If I knew this would happen I should've stolen him from you! I know I can treat him better!"

Jay at that time did not even saw a tiny bit of concern from Heeseung's face.

"Do you really think I care?" Heeseung replied. "So what if he's puking? It's not my problem anymore. And what did you just say? You should've stolen him from me? Go on. Try! He's in love with me, Jay."

"You f*cker! Jungwon doesn't deserve this!"

"You stole Arin from me, so get a taste of your own medicine. I know Jungwon's in love with me and when he finds out I'm just using him to take revenge on you, I wonder how he would feel. Oh! I know! Broken and crushed!" Heeseung laughed as hard as he can. His laugh pissed Jay off.

"How could you do this? How could you hurt Jungwon?! You've been close friends since middle school!"

"If it wasn't for you, he won't experience this. He's a junior of mine but that doesn't mean I want him as my lover. I still love Arin but you! You took her away from me!" Heeseung punched Jay not minding all the security cameras that could capture them.

"I told you I do not love your girl! She's all yours! We've broken up already and she's just insisting herself in my life!" Jay said.

"The damage has been done, Jay. I was hurt and I am still. You should get hurt too."

"But you did not have to do this Jungwon! He's too pure for this!" Jay punched Heeseung out of his outrage. His tears are also coming out from his eyes. Jay loves Jungwon but wasn't sure at first. He's never been in love with a guy before but Jungwon is different.

Jungwon is so different he made him a better person. He managed to get Jay interested in studying again. Jay's never been involved in any fights since Jungwon came to his life.

"Don't worry, you motherf*cker! I'll let Jungwon know about this!" Jay was about to leave when Heeseung stopped him by saying...

"Do you think he will still believe in you? Pathetic! He thinks of you as the worst person alive, Jay. He won't even talk to you if it wasn't for your dad's request!"

"You sh*t! You poisoned his mind!" Jay was about to punch Heeseung again when they heard a noise.

When they turned their heads, they saw a bottle of water on the ground.

— end of chapter 13 —