Chapter 24

Jay's POV

I just woke up and my day is already complete. Seeing my lifeline sleeping beside me right now, he completes me already. And yes, he slept in my house, in my room, in my bed.

Don't worry, I asked permission from his mom and dad knows he'll spend the night here. If only Jungwon agreed that he'll live here, well...

Moments after I saw him trying to open his eyes—he's waking up. "Good morning" he greets me with his morning voice and his innocent smile really melts my heart.

"Good morning, my love. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him and went back to my bed to cuddle with him. I gave him kisses on his forehead before he goes down to put his face to my chest.

"Pancakes... your heart is beating so fast." He said.

"Because you are near it, Wonie." I replied and felt his hand slap my shoulder. "Okay okay! Pancake it is!" I stood up and covered him with my blanket... or should I say our blanket before leaving. I went downstairs to cook what he requested.

"What do you want for breakfast, Mr. Jay?" one of our maids asked.

"No, I'll cook our breakfast. Thanks." I replied and I saw how shocked the other maids were. I get it though. I never thank any of them before but that's because I am a trash back then. Jungwon taught me to be kind to people no matter their status in life.

I grabbed the ingredients needed and made sure everything's perfect. I cooked the pancake batter evenly and there were no burnt moment at all. I stacked the pancakes and topped them with whipped cream and fresh strawberries, I know my baby likes this. I mean, he loves this.

I went back to serve my boyfriend his breakfast-in-bed meal. "Won? Wake up and let's eat." I gently tapped his shoulder and caressed his hair. Maybe he sweet smelled the aroma of the food he quickly got up and sat on my lap to hug me.

"So do you want to eat or you'll just cuddle me all day?" I asked him and tried to be naughty but I know this cat won't let me. He punched my chest and broke our hug.

"Of course we'll eat. I don't want to starve myself for your hug." He sticked his tongue out and picked a strawberry and put it inside his mouth.

"How's your sleep?" I asked him.

"Well, you slept first and I just couldn't stop laughing at your face. Why do you sleep with your eyes open?" He replied after chewing his food.

"Really?! Well, I'm still handsome."

"And why do you think so?"

"Because I am Jay Park."

We both stopped talking when his phone popped a notification.

"Can you pass it for me?" His phone is near me so he asked me to grab it for him. I did what my baby said but when I took a glance of the message. It was from Sunoo and why is his message like that? Did I read it right?

 It was from Sunoo and why is his message like that? Did I read it right?

I saw how his mood changed as his smile faded. He hid his phone and smiled at me again. "Can we go to the mall later?" He suddenly said.

"Sure, baby. I was actually about to ask you." I replied. I'm planning to buy some pairing clothes and shoes for us. Just want to let the world know I already have a Yang Jungwon in my life.

After we finished eating, we took our time to prepare. I just wore my usual black chic outfit and saw Jungwon wore an outfit as bright as his personality.

"Contrarium, indeed." He said which made me confuse. What did he say?

"What did you say? Was that even an english word?"

"Oh Jay, you have to search for its meaning! Doesn't mean it's our break I'll stop tutoring you." He replied and I heard his cute little giggle.

"But I did not even heard it properly!" I whined and pouted my lips to him.

"Contrarium." He repeated. Okay. I'll just look for its meaning on the internet later on. For now, we have to do some shopping.

— at the mall —

"Oh this looks great on you."
"This suits you!"
"Wear something like this often"

These are the words I heard from as he put clothes he wants me to wear in our basket.

"Stay here." I told him and left the clothes he chose for me with him.

I went to the cashier of this expensive clothing brand, of course, to inform them that I'll pick up all the items I ordered online a while ago. These are hot items and they might get sold fast so I had to use some connections.

They gave me the paper bags that contain our clothes and even our couple shoes. He saw me bringing all the paper bags with my hand and he frowned his face.

"You don't like these?" He pointed at the clothes we chose earlier.

"It's not like that, baby. I already bought these for us." I said and showed him the items I got for us. He blushed when he realized these are for couples. "But I will still buy those." I pointed at the clothes in the basket and he blushed even harder.

After paying for the remaining items, I brought all the paper bags alone until we get to my car despite him trying to carry some because I don't want my baby to get tired. We have a long drive ahead.

"Where are we going next?" He asked.

"Secret, baby." I replied then winked at him.

— at the hill : fourth sunset —

The restaurant that I booked is an outdoor open-air one and it's really a romantic place to be with your partner. I brought Jungwon here because I want him to experience the sunsets in different ways possible.

"Did you like it?" I asked as we enter the rooftop of the restaurant that is reserved just for the two of us.

"I love it..." Jungwon replied while staring at all the fairy lights that surround and the fancy decorations I requested. The table was even set perfectly and I'm happy my Wonie loved it. "You always spend a lot of money, Park Jay." he then turned his face to me and placed his arms on his waist pretending to scold me.

"Moments like this, when I make you happy, is priceless. I love you." I replied and went in for a kiss.

"I love you, my dominant north." He told me and it is the first time I heard it from him. He then pointed at the sun that is already setting.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?" He asked me once again

"Like you, Won."

— end of chapter 24 —