Chapter 17

Days have passed by so fast and it will be already a week since Jay and Jungwon became boyfriends. They are inseparable and despitw not having their tutoring schedules, they are together.

"What do you want to eat today?" Jay asked his boyfriend who's lying on his lap. He poked the younger's cheeks to fully wake him up.

 He poked the younger's cheeks to fully wake him up

"My head h-hurts..." Jungwon whined and did not mind Jay's attempt to wake him up. He closed his eyes again and felt the comfort of Jay's thigh.

The older, however, felt weird to himself. He noticed the changes to Jungwon and all the other things that happened and still are happening to his boyfriend. Normally, Jungwon isn't a sleepyhead.

He also noticed how Jungwon struggles when tutoring him because the younger forgets his own lessons. The frequent touching of Jungwon of his head was also noticed by Jay because he seem to be really in pain.

"What's really happening, Wonnie?" Jay asked in his mind as he stares at his sleeping beauty. Sleeping Wonnie rather. However, Jay's eyes can't lie because his worries can be seen with only his glances at his boyfriend.

As soon as Jungwon woke up, his pale lips were noticeable. He puts a tint of color to cover up the paleness and looked for Jay but he's not inside the room.

A knock on the door followed and despite having a headache, Jungwon reached for the door. However, he did not like who he saw. "Of all people, why her?" He said in his mind.

"You slutty bitch!" Jungwon heard these words from Arin and received a slap afterwards. "I tild you to stay away from Jay! But what did you do?! Here you are. Enjoying all his riches! You're that desperate?! You're a gold-digger and you will always be!" Arin added which made the younger cry.

"I may not be as rich as you are. I may not be a woman like you. I may not be the best person for Jay, but at least one thing's for sure. I'm trying to be better for him each day. I know to myself that I'll love him more the following day. I don't care about his money because I never saw him as a way to get a comfortable life. I love him. That's all." Jungwon said. "If you came here just to hurt me physically and through your words, trust me, I've experienced worst and you won't like it if I fight back." Jungwon added and led his way out of the scene. He slightly bumped against Arin's shoulder as he leaves.

Jungwon walked at the school corridor and tried to look for his friends. Moments after, he heard a familiar voice.

"Crying again?" Ni-ki appeared and grabbed Jungwon's arm. "Why did you let her hurt you again?!" The younger's grip became tighter as his anger shows through his popping veins.

Jungwon just cried and hugged Ni-ki. "I'm tired of everything. Sometimes, I just wish I don't feel all of these anymore."