Special Chapter

— the day of Jay's proposal to Jungwon —

Jay's POV

First thing in the morning, I woke up early to check all the things I prepared for this special day. Finally, Jungwon will go home and I feel like everything is going well as planned.  I called Jake to ask about the thing I asked him to keep.

“Hey, Aussie Brother”

“Yow, my boy Jay!”

"I won't be able to pick it up there. Just go here since I'm gonna need your help with the set up."

"Sure. I'm on my way."

"And oh, go with Sunghoon."

"You don't have to remind me. Ofcourse I'll ride his car. We'll help you,bro. Sunoo and Ni-ki are with us too."

"Really? That's great! Come here quick, Jungwon will go home any time. Don't forget the ring, okay?"

I ended the call after reminding him of the ring I bought. Yes, I bought the ring that will signify my love for Yang Jungwon.

I also told our chef in the house to cook the best dishes and of course, his favorite curry. The maids also started cleaning the whole house.

"What's with all the busy people, son?" Dad came out of his room to go to one of our companies and asked me upon seeing all the people working right now.

"Today is gonna be a big day, dad. Jungwon will be discharged and..."

"The priest." Ni-ki teased his Jake hyung

All of us cracked up because of what Ni-ki said.

"Let's not talk about the marriage first. We should plan the proposal later. The decorations..." I said and was stopped by Jungwon's bestie.

"I can help with the decorations as long as I am the ring bearer."

I don't really know if he's joking with that face but I want to laugh now. But who will decorate?

"I'm just kidding. Come on, let's get the work done." Sunoo added and grabbed all the materials we will need. I ordered all the food they want so we're energized.

I stare at the ring from time to time and just by thinking of how I will place it on Jungwon's finger later just makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

My day dreaming was stopped when Ni-ki called me.

"Jay hyung, your phone's vibrating. It'sJungwon's mom."

I rushed to pick up my phone andanswer the call.

"Hello?"

"Jay..."

"Yes, Mom? When are you going home with Jungwon?"

"Well, there's a problem here in the hospital. Can you come over immediately?"

What she said made me nervous. I hope it's not what I think it is.

"Sure, mom. I'll be there in no time. Tell Jungwon to wait for me, okay?" I said before Won's mom ended the call.

I grabbed my car keys and wore my suit as fast as I can and headed towards my car.

"Hey! What happened?" Sunoo asked.

I totally forgot about their existence.

"I'm going to the hospital. Jungwon's mom said that there is a problem and asked me to come immediately." I replied and saw the tidying themselves up.