Chapter 23

The next day, Jungwon had to meet with his friends, Sunoo and Ni-ki. He did not bother calling Jay because he did not want to wake him up. He knows his boyfriend is tired yesterday and he should get some sleep. Instead, he left some messages before leaving.

Jungwon just wears his casual clothes when going outdoors but today, they decided to wear the hoodies they bought together

Jungwon just wears his casual clothes when going outdoors but today, they decided to wear the hoodies they bought together. Jungwon's hoodie was color blue of course—his favorite color.

"Mom, I'll leave now!" Jungwon shouted while walking his way out their house. He was surprised when he saw Ni-ki standing in front of their house. "Right, he lives nearby. I forgot hehe." Jungwon said in his mind and scratched his head after.

"Let's go?" Ni-ki asked. "It's hot already and we chose to wear our hoodies. We are really dummies, right?" He said and rolled up the sleeves of his green hoodie to ease the heat.

They walked to the café where Sunoo wanted all of them to meet. The boy likes this café because of their mint chocolate, that's why. Jungwon remained silent the whole time until Ni-ki decided to speak. "How's your relationship with Jay going?" he asked his friend.

"We're doing good and going strong. Thanks for asking, Ni-ki." Jungwon gave a short reply.

"Did you tell him already?" Ni-ki asked again.

"You know?" Jungwon looked at Ni-ki and saw him nod. "How?"

"I talked to your mom." Ni-ki said with a cold voice.

Few more steps, Jungwon and Ni-ki arrived at Sunoo's location. They saw the oldest among them wearing his pink hoodie and they gathered up as soon as they laid eyes on each other. Sunoo gave them a tight hug, luckily the café is already airconditioned so Ni-ki did not complain about the extreme heat.

 Sunoo gave them a tight hug, luckily the café is already airconditioned so Ni-ki did not complain about the extreme heat

"I ordered food for us already!" Sunoo said and made the two younger boys scrunch their lips and nose.

"Don't tell me you ordered mint choco ice cream for us." Ni-ki furrowed his eyebrows.

"Noooo! Of course not. I ordered Ni-ki his favorite vanilla latte and Jungwon his favorite java chip frappuccino. See? That's how considerate I am." Sunoo then acted cute before turning his back to his friends. He led them to their table and waited for their order.