Confessions

*2 days later*

I watched the male laying on the bed with his mouth slightly agape. I grazed the tips of his hair on his forehead and lightly moved my fingers through the black and white streaks. I sighed and smiled at the peaceful sight in front of me. How's he so pretty even when he's sleeping?

Bokuto started stirring on the bed and let out a small whimper. My heartbeat picked up, as I moved closer to him. 

"Koutarou, what's wrong?"

Bokuto looked up at me, and I was met with two pools of honey glazed eyes. "Keiji...you're still here?" He placed his elbows on either side of him and slowly sat up. 

I rubbed the back of my neck and awkwardly laughed, "Y-Yeah I kinda fell asleep here..."

My cheeks started to feel warm, and I cleared my throat and asked, "Are you okay? Should I get Suga??"

He tilted his head and said, "No, I'm okay."

I let out a sigh of relief and said, "Okay good. Wait, so why did you whimper?"

"The room was too bright...," he mumbled, shifting his gaze off of me. 

I giggled and shook my head. He's so perfect. 

"I love you Koutarou."

Bokuto swiveled his head to face me, his eyes wide and face expressionless. I gasped as I registered what I just said, and my face flushed in embarrassment.

"I-I-I mean, I really lik-," I stuttered. But a loud knock on the door cut me off. Seriously?

I pursed my lips, and Bokuto cleared his throat before saying, "Come in."

The door slowly opened, and Suga walked in, holding a clipboard. "Good morning guys."

"Good morning," I said, not daring to look at Bokuto.

"How are you feeling today?" Suga asked Bokuto, sitting down on a small spinning stool chair. 

"A lot better. Actually, I feel completely fine."

Suga rapidly jotted a note onto his clipboard. "Glad to hear that! Here take this."

I tried to calm myself down and watched as Suga handed Bokuto a small tube of antiseptic wound gel and a little orange bottle filled with pills. 

"Make sure you apply this ointment three times a day on the wound and take two pills in the morning. If the pain is unbearable, you can take another one, but no more than three. Got it?" Suga explained.

Bokuto nodded and examined the contents of the ointment. He shook the bottle of pills and laughed. 

I sighed at his childish nature, which relieved me of my embarrassment, and turned to face a concerned Suga. "Don't worry, I'll make sure he does it right," I whispered. 

Suga lightly giggled, which seemed to catch Bokuto's attention. 

"HEY what are you two whispering about over there?! I wanna know too!! Tell meeeeee!!" Bokuto loudly exclaimed.