Pretty Rough

⚠️ Picture above does not belong to me! (Should give you a pretty decent idea of what the chapter is about...)

⚠️ Smut! (because I'm in the mood lol don't judge) Please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable

I wrapped my arms tightly around Bokuto's neck and connected my lips with his again. He pushed his tongue in, and I almost whimpered in pleasure. Almost since we were still in public.

I felt his lips pull away from mine, and he breathlessly whispered, "My place or yours?"

I lightly panted and yearned to smash my lips on top of his again. With much restraint, I whispered, "Yours..."

I withdrew my arms from around Bokuto's neck, and he grabbed my hand to lead me out of the area. I grasped his hand and eagerly followed him towards the way we entered.

"Bokkun?"

I heard a familiar voice, and Bokuto and I both turned around to be met with a blonde-brunette haired male. He was smiling widely and holding hands with a taller ravenette with dark black eyes and a black mask on his face.

"And Akaashi! What are you guys doing here?" Atsumu asked.

"Atsumu, Sakusa...um we were just heading out ya know?"

I could feel the impatience radiating off of Bokuto and felt my pants tighten the slightest bit in excitement. As much as I wanted to continue what he had started, I decided to tease him just a little bit.

"Hey Atsumu. Sakusa." I nodded at him, and he acknowledged me back with a nod. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh we just wanted to come check out the swing dancing area! I've always wanted to try it, and Omi-kun lost our bet so he had to come. Isn't that right?" Atsumu turned to face Sakusa and raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

Sakusa rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. It was stupid anyways," he mumbled the last sentence.

Atsumu lightly punch Sakusa in the arm and pouted. "Was not!"

"Was too! I ate 27 onigris for no reason! You know I don't like them!" Sakusa protested.

I giggled at the loving couple in front of me and mentally sighed. I felt a tight squeeze on my hand and glanced over to see Bokuto's eyes wide and twinkling with desperation. He motioned down the street with his head, and I decided to give him what he wanted.

"Have fun swing dancing guys. I know I did..." I said the last sentence with a smirk and left the two squabbling males because Bokuto practically dragged me.

Once we were out of their earshot, Bokuto spoke. "What were you doing?"

Just making you horny. I tilted my head and tried to keep a straight face.

"What do you mean?" I innocently questioned.

Suddenly, he stopped walking, making me stop as well. He leaned forward, and I craved for him to place his lips on mine.

But his breath hit my face as he whispered, "Oh Keiji, I'll show you what I mean tonight..."

My heart pounded in my chest, and I gulped at the serious tone. As he backed away, I tugged at the collar of his shirt and pulled him back to my face.

"Oh yeah? Good because...," I moved my lips to his ear and grazed his earlobe with my teeth. I felt his body tense up. "...I like it rough."

I stepped back and saw Bokuto's eyes widen and jaw hang open. I smirked at his reaction, and he pulled my hand down the street and up to his porch.