Chapter 4: A Shock

No one's PoV

Charlotte was with her brother, wandering the woods. Their two pets, Scar and Kiki, were on their owners shoulders. Cameron had earbuds in his ears, listening to P!ATD while Charlotte fiddled with her magic, creating different design using spider webs. The two of them were stopped as someone walked up to them. Cameron paused his music as his sister stared at the mysterious person. "Hey, who are you?" She asked them. They didn't respond, which pissed off Charlotte. She glared and asked again. "Who. Are. You. Answer me." Cameron glanced at his sister then at the person. They still didn't answer. That made Charlotte pull out a dagger with her magic. The person also pulled out a weapon, seeming like a spear.

"No, no. No one needs to fight." Cameron said. He didn't want another fight. He looked at the person. They wore a dark gray hood that covered a majority of their face and covered their body down to their thighs. They seemed to wear black laced socks, that went up to their knees, with short mid-calf leather boots. Cameron used his magic to make Charlotte's dagger disappear and she hmphed, crossing her arms. "we will ask you one more time. who are you." He asked the person. Again, they just didn't answer. Cameron decided to be the one to make a move and suddenly appeared behind them. He seemed like he didn't even make a move, he was as fast as lightning. He very quickly kicked the person in their neck but they grabbed his foot afterwards, flipping him over in front of them, his face slamming into the ground.

Cameron made a grunting noise and heard a whooshing sound. Charlotte went to attack the person but they pulled a quick move and punched her in the stomach with remarkable strength, making her cough up blood and land on the ground, clutching her stomach. Their pets had gotten off the Twins' shoulders a while ago, hiding in bushes and watching this all go down. Kiki and Scar were talking telepathy in their own language and Kiki ran out of the bush and back to the house. She ran to Emiko who was in the kitchen and bit her ankle. Emiko yelped and looked down at the small creature. "Kiki? Wait...where is Char?" she asked. Kiki ran around in a circle and then ran to the door. Emiko followed her as the two of them ran to the spot the Twins were at. Just as they arrived, there were 2-4 men and women in white coats and black boots. They seemed like scientists and Emiko's eyes widened. A woman was carrying Charlotte and a man was carrying Cameron.

"GIVE THEM BACK!" She yelled. She made a bunch of icy spikes rush towards the scientists but they all disappeared, taking the Twins with them. The person in the hood was still there though. Scar ran out of the bush and back to Kiki. Both of the pets were growling at the mysterious person. "Who are you and where did you take my siblings." Emiko demanded. There was a giggling sound made from the person. Then...they teleported away, no one having any idea where to.

Emiko went back to the house with Scar and Kiki. She went to Zero and Rachel who were watching a documentary on the tv. She picked up the remote and paused it, making her two younger siblings look at her. "Why'd you pause it sis?" Zero asked. "The Twins were taken." Emiko said in a serious tone, placing the remote back down. Zero and Rachel made panicked faces, both were worrying now. Emiko went upstairs and slammed open Xavier's door. "JESUS EMI WHAT THE HELL-" He yelled. He then saw her face. "Emi...what happened?" He asked. "The Twins were taken." She said.

Xavier's eyes widened and he cursed under his breath. He grabbed his phone and called two people. Emiko already knew who he was calling so she decided to leave the room. As soon as Xavier finished the call, there was multiple knocking on the front door. Xavier and Emiko both went to it and opened the door. There was a guy and a girl standing there. The guy was pale and seemed to be 5'10 with white hair and red eyes. His outfit was very complex but the colors were black and red. The girl was also pale and seemed to be 5'4. Her hair was black that faded into magenta. The length of her hair went down to her thighs. Her eyes were the same magenta color. Her outfit was a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up and she wore a black skirt with hot pink heart around the edges. On her right leg she wore black and pastel pink cat sock, on her left leg she wore fishnet leggings. To finish it off, her shoes were gray and pastel pink.