Chapter 6: Waking Up

tw//: needles, blood

Cameron's PoV

my head was spinning as i tried to remember what just happened. i was standing with Charlotte...and then...shit. my eyes slowly opened as i began to wake up. regaining my consciousness, i slowly moved my head to look around the room. i saw Charlotte next to me on an operating table. she was strapped down. that's when i realized and looked at my arms. they were strapped down too. my eyes opened wider and i began to panic. i knew where i was and i was terrified. i started tugging on the straps, trying to do whatever i could to escape. the biggest problem was that these straps restrained my magic. i suddenly stopped tugging when i heard a door open. i looked to my right and saw the man himself walk in. Alastor Chaotic.

i quickly closed my eyes, pretending i was still out. i heard him walk by me and probably over to where Charlotte was. i opened my left eye just barely and as soon as i did, a needle was slammed into the operation table i was laying on. it had just barely missed my eye, scratching my ear. i felt my body shaking and i opened my eyes completely to see Alastor just staring at me. He had a smile on his face but it definitely wasn't a good one. "Your sister is still asleep. Don't worry, i haven't done anything to her yet." He said, picking up the needle and walking over to a desk i had a clear view of. "You won't do anything to her. Sooner or later my siblings will know i'm gone."

"Sure, sure." Alastor placed down the needle in a holder for other needles. He then took some other tool that i forgot the name of and walked over to Charlotte again. There was a utility cart next to her operation table, which is where Alastor walked to. my head hurt so badly, i don't know what he did to me while i was asleep. i couldn't even focus enough to pay attention to what Alastor was doing with my sister. that worried me the most. my fingers began scratching against the metal of the table, catching Alastor's reaction but he didn't even seem to care. i was getting really mad. i don't understand how my sister hasn't woken up yet. what did he do to make her pass out like that?

i began squirming around, trying to shake my hands and feet out of the restraints. another problem was there was a strap around my stomach, making it hard for me to lift my back up. "if you don't sit still Cam, there will be problems. more than there already are." Alastor said to me. i looked over at him holding a scalpel to my sister's arm. my eyes widened and i screamed, "NO!!!" Then, everything around me was pushed away towards the wall. the only thing that remained close to me was Charlotte who remained on the operation table. me and Charlotte's straps had been burned by blue flames. i got up from the table and went to my sister. "C-Char wake u-up please!" i shook her violently.

i heard groaning sounds from her as i continued to attempt on waking her. as soon as i thought i saw her eyes begin to open, i felt a hand around the back of my throat and throw me away. i coughed and got on my forearms, lifting myself up. i looked up to see Alastor standing by Charlotte. i narrowed my eyes at him and stood up, wobbling a little. i ran at him and just as he was about to grab me, i teleported behind him and kicked him in the head, forcing him down onto the ground. as i saw him starting to get back up, i stomped my foot on the ground, making the whole building shake. the shaking of the building woke Charlotte up. she sat up quickly and looked around.

i looked at her and she looked at me. "Cam w-what is-eep!" she squealed as i grabbed her hand and ran out of the room. we ran to the ladder and climbed up it, opening the vault like door and running back to the town. we even began to run past the town and deeper into the forest. we eventually stopped running and rested by an area with four trees surrounding it. we both took a minute to catch our breaths. as i calmed down, Charlotte slapped me across the face. i slowly stared at her. "what was that?!" she asked with an angry expression. i put my hand up to the spot on my face she slapped. "uhm...i saved us..?"

"yes i know that. but i mean what was that shaking? and how did you manage to get us out?" she asked.

"i....i'm not sure."

Charlotte sighed. "well, are we going home now?" i shook my head. "not yet. let's just...relax a bit."

sorry this one is a bit short. i had lost the original idea for this chapter so i hope y'all enjoy this :D

Word Count: 826